• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dianabol and Drug test

geepod

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been taking dianabol since monday (4 days ago), i have only been on 20 mg a day. I last took some at lunchtime today. if i dont take anymore in between now and saturday morning and drink loads of water to pee it out, what are the chances of passing a drugs test that tests for roids on Saturday morning ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

doesn't Dbol have a really short 1/2 life?

Luke9583 said:

yup. but from today till sat is less than 48 hours. It has a short h.l., but i don't know if it'll be completely out of your system THAT quick.

I don't know why you'd be taking it by itself, which is bad enough in the first place, but ESPECIALLY knowing you have a steroid drug test coming up?? :hmmm:

Flex said:
yup. but from today till sat is less than 48 hours. It has a short h.l., but i don't know if it'll be completely out of your system THAT quick.

I don't know why you'd be taking it by itself, which is bad enough in the first place, but ESPECIALLY knowing you have a steroid drug test coming up?? :hmmm:

Sounds like he may as well buy a lotto ticket too :shrug:

Luke9583 said:

there is more to the detection time than just the half-life. he's looking at several weeks (3-4) to be clean from dbol.

geepod...you fucked up

I doubt you are getting tested for juice. If it is for probation or a job, they won't test for that. Only athletic organizations test hormones, to the best of my knowledge.

Why are you being tested for roids?

yes it is Dianabol on its own, i took it before and had really good gains in both size and strength on just 20mg a day. I have started taking it again as a boost to my training cos my strenght didnt deplete that much after the last course.

I didnt know i had a test for roids until wednesday, and the test if for British Army, and yes they do test for steroids as standard on the medical.

Ah well looks like i fucked up ;-)

Cheers anyway guys

IML Gear Cream!
Detection times

Anavar ............................................3 weeks
Anadrol.............................................2 months
Andriol..............................................1 week
Boldenone Undecyclenate...................4-5 months
Clen.................................................4-5 Days
DBol ................................................5 weeks
Deca ................................................18 months
Ephedrin ...........................................4-5 Days
Halo..................................................2 months
Methamphetamin ...............................6-10 Days
Nandrolon Phenylprop ........................12 months
Nilevar...............................................5-6 weeks
Parabolan...........................................4-5 weeks
Proviron.............................................5 weeks
Primo Depot.......................................4-5 weeks
Sustanon ...........................................3 months
Spiropent............................................4-5 days
Test cyp .............................................3 months
Test enat ............................................3 months
Test Prop.............................................2-3 weeks
Trenbolon Acet ....................................4-5 weeks
*Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should be back to normal in days
Equipoise.............................................4-5months
Winny oral...........................................3 weeks .
Winny inj.............................................2 months

Half lives

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
* Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

pulled this of another board, don't know how much it relate to you as you've only been running small amounts for a short time,

LAM said:
there is more to the detection time than just the half-life. he's looking at several weeks (3-4) to be clean from dbol.

geepod...you fucked up
Most steriod test will show metabolites of a substance for months.

dg806 said:
Most steriod test will show metabolites of a substance for months.

there are 3 monohydroxylated metabolites of methandienone (methandrostenolone), 6 beta-hydroxymethandienone (III), its C-17 epimer (IV) and 16 beta-hydroxymethandienone (V). they are only detectable for several weeks using standarding anabolic drug screening for AAS glucuronides. I believe the use of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry detects several other isomers.

Interesting.

Detection Times

- nandrolone decanoate

18 months

----------------------------------------

- nandrolone phenylpropionate

12 months

- boldenone undecyclate
- metehenolone enanthate
- trenbolone
- trenbolone acetate
- injectable methandienone

5 months

- testosterone-mix (Sustanon & Omnadren)
- testosterone enanthate
- testosterone cypionate

3 months

- oxymetholone
- fluoxymesterone
- injectabel stanozolol
- formebolone
- drostanolone propionate

2 months

- methandienone
- mesterolone
- ethylestrenole
- noretadrolone

3 weeks

- oxandrolone
- oral stanozolol

3 weeks

- testosterone propionate

2 weeks

- testosterone undecanoate

1 week

- clenbuterol

4 days

Well everybody thank you very much for the informed responses. I passed the test which did include testing for steroidal substances, however i did have high blood pressure which has to be investigated, i hage no history of high BP so i am putting it down to the dianabol so hopefully will right itself soon. However i passed the urine test for proteins,sugars and hormones.

cheers guys

glad to see that you passed you got lucky as hell. either your blood levels where not high enough for a positive test for the metabolites or they simply used some substanadard testing protocol.

Have they retested you since you found out you passed your test?
You could have been stressing and casing it to go up?
How high was it?

hey i am on probation and test at a facility once a week and got caught for drug possession. i just started my cycles of deca 300. will this show up on my drug test through urine i heard it only shows up on blood tests.

IML Gear Cream!
Drink a shit load of water and dilute the fuck out of your piss...if its in the morning, wake up 3 hrs before ur piss test and MAKE SURE YOU PISS THAT PISS OUT that has been sitting in your body all night!! THEN start drinking a shit load of water and nothing else!! Your piss will come out so diluted that #1-they wont be able to test your piss at all AND #2-they will test it and nothing bad will come up....i was in the us army and trust me it worked every time...don't listen to these people who say you are fucked there is always a good chance you just have to have the right knowledge!!

Drink a shit load of water and dilute the fuck out of your piss...if its in the morning, wake up 3 hrs before ur piss test and MAKE SURE YOU PISS THAT PISS OUT that has been sitting in your body all night!! THEN start drinking a shit load of water and nothing else!! Your piss will come out so diluted that #1-they wont be able to test your piss at all AND #2-they will test it and nothing bad will come up....i was in the us army and trust me it worked every time...don't listen to these people who say you are fucked there is always a good chance you just have to have the right knowledge!!

I am interested i dbol,but as an athlete I am going to get tested in 1months time.how long will it take to get out of my system from the time I stop taking it

i have done one cycle and taking my break, been off it for 2/3 weeks, gotta blood test on April 6th for an operation. will they look for anabolic steroids? could i start another tub and still pass the test or should i stay off it??? HELP haha

hey dude, i have a blood test soon, did you stop taking d-bol before the test or did you continue the cycle as usual?? need to know if i should come off before the blood test, it isnt a drug test, blood test for an operation.. cheers

Back