• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No-Xplode w/ CEX and 3 grams of Arginine!!!! Xcellent results!!

Kwan YI

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had purchased some CEX a couple weeks back after reading some of Gopro's posts about this stuff and I must say it does deliver.... no bloating, nice hardness....... I also had some questions about No-xplode that I had purchased about 2 months ago and got some mixed reviews on this forum about it, but I have also read some good threads on nitric oxide/ arginine supplementation...... well I didnt want to waste my money and not use the No-xplode so I got a little creative..... I also wanted to stop using thermogenics but I still need a boost to get me through my workouts and this combo works great..........

this works for me because I like to workout first thing in the morning......

On an empty stomach...........I take 3 scoops of NO-Xplode w/ 1/2 tsp of CEX, 3 grams of Arginine and 15 mg of zinc chelated w/ 2mg of copper...... gives me great vascularity and energy through the workout and I dont have the xtra jittery energy associated with the thermogenics! I highly recommend giving this a try!!!

Lol, Brodus, it was you who said, "Nasty a$$ cat piss" wasnt it? lol (btw, do you think Arginine is worth it?)

yeah, ditto for me, im curious why you would take the other junk, is it just the timing, or, does it help with uptake?

I use the GNC arginine caps.......... the zinc supplementation is just a personal preference of mine, I try to supp zinc 3 x a day and btw the zinc w/ copper is necessary. too much zinc reduces copper absorption and vice-versa with copper reducing zinc, so you can buy it chelated w/ both in 1 tablet....

Cool.

Yes, I think arginine is worth it in high enough doses, and cheap enough to take high doses. Definitely Cap it!

Newer forms of arginine (AAKG, DAM [di-arginine mallate]) may offer better absorption. They are available in bulk from 1fast400.

Glad to hear you had success with CEX + NO-Xplode. I was thinking of homebrewing a similar concoction...one for pre-workout, one for post-workout.

this combo works so damn good, I can not believe how hard and vascular this combo is making me......... Just be sure to drink plenty of water with this combo!!!!

okey i got a question................... see i wanna know if it is smart to mix 3g cex, 3g DAM, 3g AAKG and 3g cittruline maltate together and drink it.. or would that be over kill.....

i think u would get one insane pump off that!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing wrong with that! IMO

Time for mwah' to buy some NO-Xplode & Some Cell-Mass.

:)

IML Gear Cream!
cex is better than cell mass! ive used both! go w/ the cex! and the no-xplode! no-xplode lemonade frost tastes pretty good!

Back