• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Funny ass shit!

stikyicky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today i was the gym watching this older guy working out with his son this guy had to be atleast 300 pounds (theres nothign wrong with fat people) but they were goign the front lat pull down machine tottally wrong they were facign the wrong way with there hands behind there back tryhing to do it.. it was f- helarious i was rollin..then i was on the milatary press machine and the lat one was right by time so i was like bro your doing that wrong..hes all o how do u do it so i showd him..then he asked me what supps. was i takin i was all creatine protein multivi glutamine and thats it..then he goes i just went to gnc today and bought 2 tubs of nitro tech 2 tubs of cell tech two tubs of nitrotech nighttime and two bottles of natural test boosters for me and my son.. and his son was about 5"5 about 100 poiunds and i was all how old is ur son he goes 11! and i was like you have got to be kiding me bro.. so i go all he needs is that protein powder..and eat a shit load..he goes no youve got it wrong..and i was like ok bro kill ur kid here..and i was like why did u waste your money on those expensive products when u can go to costco and buy protein powder and creatine hes like i only by the best of the best i was like ok so i walked away.. it was so funny though omg

That was a good story, but it would help if you posted in complete sentences. ;)

well i do that all day in school so im straight hahaha..ya there funny as fuk those ignorent people crack me up..even thou i got it in me haha..

When people tell me im doing an exercise wrong, i tear their liver out and eat it.

What I really like is when someone who doesn't workout tries to tell you how to do proper form.

Really.

I get all that a lot form people who pretend they know shit,but my question here is, why the hell were you paying attension, when I am in the gym I listen to music and only concentrate on my own shit, I once pased right by my girfriend not even realizing it was her, im not saying that you are not serious about your workout im just talking from experience that those people will not listen to anyone and will be stop going to the gym as soon as they realize that there is no miracle pill or a fast way to look like we do........I took a part time job at this shity rip off calling center where people call in for some weight loss pill called lipovex (never heared of it)......anyway this fat ass bitch called in to ask for info (by the way the pills cost 90 dollars a month) anyway she called in and asked about it, turns out she had to loose 100 pounds and she asked if she needed to follow a diet, I said well of course you need to excersize and eat right it will help a lot, guess what she did??? SHE HUNG UP WHEN I SAID THAT. I really feel sorry for those bitches and bastards, what the fuck are they thinking??

QuestionGuy said:
I get all that a lot form people who pretend they know shit,but my question here is, why the hell were you paying attension, when I am in the gym I listen to music and only concentrate on my own shit, I once pased right by my girfriend not even realizing it was her, im not saying that you are not serious about your workout im just talking from experience that those people will not listen to anyone and will be stop going to the gym as soon as they realize that there is no miracle pill or a fast way to look like we do........I took a part time job at this shity rip off calling center where people call in for some weight loss pill called lipovex (never heared of it)......anyway this fat ass bitch called in to ask for info (by the way the pills cost 90 dollars a month) anyway she called in and asked about it, turns out she had to loose 100 pounds and she asked if she needed to follow a diet, I said well of course you need to excersize and eat right it will help a lot, guess what she did??? SHE HUNG UP WHEN I SAID THAT. I really feel sorry for those bitches and bastards, what the fuck are they thinking??

The american way man. If it requires effort... they don't like doing it.

Pretty soon they'll have voice recognition TV remotes.. so these fat-asses don't have to use their thumbs to push buttons.... :laugh:

Oh well. If they wanna be super-fat-fucks... let em. It only makes us look better.

:thumb:

You see so many people who come to the gym for a few weeks, haven't a clue what they are doing or why, and never see them again. Sad.

DemolitionNine said:
The american way man. If it requires effort... they don't like doing it.

Pretty soon they'll have voice recognition TV remotes.. so these fat-asses don't have to use their thumbs to push buttons.... :laugh:

Oh well. If they wanna be super-fat-fucks... let em. It only makes us look better.

:thumb:
Actually ... that one is old news and pretty cool. Fire up your pocket PC and set macros to do the complicated task of turning on your DVD player, your big screen, and your home theater system by voice commands. After the DVD is through just use a voice command for the macro that changes inputs on the home theater sys to satellite, switches the big screen to the satellite input and the DVD player off ... then tell your TV to go to HBO. Great learning function that also includes a preprogrammed library for those of you who've lost your old remote.

Here is the free download ... $15 after the trail period is up. I used to buy old pocket PC's install this and sell it for $450 delivered and set up to my home theater customers. Never had a complaint

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
BoneCrusher said:
Actually ... that one is old news and pretty cool. Fire up your pocket PC and set macros to do the complicated task of turning on your DVD player, your big screen, and your home theater system by voice commans. After the DVD is through just use a voice command for the macro that changes inputs on the home theater sys to satellite, switches the big screen to the satellite input and the DVD player off ... then tell your TV to go to HBO. Great learning function that also includes a preprogrammed library for those of you who've lost your old remote.

Here is the free download ... $15 after the trail period is up. I used to buy old pocket PC's install this and sell it for $450 delivered and set up to my home theater customers. Never had a complaint

Oh My god........ :pissed:

lol.

I see people every day at my gym doing exercises wrong. I'm always tempted to go and talk to them about how to do it properly...
But I never do...and never will.

come on... thers no reason to laugh at newcomers to lifting... we ALL were there one day and we ALL had mistakes when starting up..... no one just jmps in and knows EXACTLY the perfect form to every exercise....

it is though also disrespectful to comment on on someones lift.... the only reason i would pretty much ever comment on something would be if he or she were doing something dangerous, or had a risk of hurting themselves... then a suttle hey and advice followed by "thats what i like to do" is respectful to their ways and friendly

I actually liked the help i got when i was just starting. One just has to be very polite about it... Not, "Dude, you're retarded, you do ..." This, "Youll get better results if you..." or, "I do those like this..."

stikyicky said:
Today i was the gym watching this older guy working out with his son this guy had to be atleast 300 pounds (theres nothign wrong with fat people) but they were goign the front lat pull down machine tottally wrong they were facign the wrong way with there hands behind there back tryhing to do it.. it was f- helarious i was rollin..then i was on the milatary press machine and the lat one was right by time so i was like bro your doing that wrong..hes all o how do u do it so i showd him..then he asked me what supps. was i takin i was all creatine protein multivi glutamine and thats it..then he goes i just went to gnc today and bought 2 tubs of nitro tech 2 tubs of cell tech two tubs of nitrotech nighttime and two bottles of natural test boosters for me and my son.. and his son was about 5"5 about 100 poiunds and i was all how old is ur son he goes 11! and i was like you have got to be kiding me bro.. so i go all he needs is that protein powder..and eat a shit load..he goes no youve got it wrong..and i was like ok bro kill ur kid here..and i was like why did u waste your money on those expensive products when u can go to costco and buy protein powder and creatine hes like i only by the best of the best i was like ok so i walked away.. it was so funny though omg

man can you learn how to spell first?

That is one of the funniest things ive read in a while. Pure genius.

stikyicky said:

I see it as... You shouldn't stare around the gym at anyone. Just keep to your workout or whoever your with. Don't bother anybody and they won't bother you. But if you happen to see someone doing something wrong, nicely show them how to do it. I dunno I try to be friendly around the gym to make up for all the stupid ass douche bags that workout everyday

Back