• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbies first cycle!

fresh007jive

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all I just started a cycle of sust 250 last week. I've been working out for 6 months now and not gained a thing, ive gained 5 already since about 9 days ago
I have a few questions i probably should have asked before i started, but here they are:

1. Do I need to worry about any major side effects from 1 cycle like gyno?
2. Should I be on any anti estrogens?
3. Is it too late to stack Deca with my sust?

and also i was thinking about doing a cycle of win V after my sust cycle, does it come in pills? i heard thats the only thing i can get around here. thanks

Are u insane???? U start a cycle without being aware of possible side effects or being ready for them!!!? Im assuming U havent considered pct either...Hope Im wrong!

If uve been working out for 6 months only and didnt see ANY gains, ure doing something wrong:diet, training etc...Juicing is the last thing u should be doing now!

Winstrol can be pill or injectable.

If you can't gain naturally then you are wasting your time, when you haven't even learned how to eat or train yet.

You dont gain weight burning calories in a gym.

fresh007jive said:
Hey all I just started a cycle of sust 250 last week. I've been working out for 6 months now and not gained a thing, ive gained 5 already since about 9 days ago
I have a few questions i probably should have asked before i started, but here they are:

1. Do I need to worry about any major side effects from 1 cycle like gyno?
2. Should I be on any anti estrogens?
3. Is it too late to stack Deca with my sust?

and also i was thinking about doing a cycle of win V after my sust cycle, does it come in pills? i heard thats the only thing i can get around here. thanks

sticking a needle in your ass isn't going to keep you huge if you lack the fundamental knowledge about nutrition. you are many, many years away from needing steroids.

why do people start using gear then come here to ask questions about it ? it's exactly because of people like you that steroids and pro-hormones are illegal.

I lost 5 pounds in a 12 hour fast for blood work, I was supprised it was only that. If I dont keep my calories above 4k (missing a single meal in one day) I lose about half a pound.

Sure you can put on some water weight, but if you want real muscle its all about the food. You are a slave to the kitchen, or you are destined to hitting sticking points. Most people dont want to hear that you have to eat every 2 or 3 hours, every single day. You end up eating when you dont even want to, because you have to. My 12 hour fast was a BREAK for me, and I'm not even eating all that much right now. When I broke into the 5400-6500 range it was becoming bothersome, and I wasn't even eating clean either.

There are a couple guys out there that maintain weight at 7k, so you can imagine their bulking diets. One of the guys out here goes through about 72 rolls of toilet paper every 2 weeks, he weighs 335 last I talked to him.

Due to the description of your diet, I took a look at your gallery to see what you look like.

I found this picture:

1950000_0494.jpg

My question is this: who's under that shirt with you? ;)

Been awhile since I've sweated that much. Time to up the punishment with the back work :)

fresh007jive said:
So you worked out a whole 6 months before jumping into gear? Good idea...

LOL that be alot of sweat mudge

ya. 6 months i tried 2 different gaining programs and neither worked. I didn't know i would get bitched at and not have my questions anwered.

IML Gear Cream!
Training is much less critical than diet. If you dont gain weight, its because you didn't eat it.

well right now im eating 6 meals a day and 2 protein shakes. im using that muscle juice stuff. I was told i want to be eating around 150 grams of protein a day?

what are in these meals ? how much do you weigh ? how many calories a day are you eating ?

i got the program from mr ontario here in canada cuz he

breakfast is 8 eggs whites 2 pieces of toast and creal

mid morning is a shake

lunch is salad, 2 chicken breasts and noodles

then another shake

dinner is salad, bread, 2 chicken breasts or any meat, potatoes and vegetables

then at night i have a protein bar

it goes somethin like that, i can't find the sheet i have it written on

fresh007jive said:
ya. 6 months i tried 2 different gaining programs and neither worked. I didn't know i would get bitched at and not have my questions anwered.
If you asked me, I'd say your questions was answered. Just not how you wanted it to be answered.

My own shake per serving is 120 calories, virtually nothing. This is just a protein shake though not a weight gainer, each meal for me has to have a meal in there added whey protein or not.

How many calories are you taking in? Shawn Ray used to eat the same foods day in and day out, and only play with quanity while never counting actual calories. You CAN do that if you are carefull, but it really is easier to fine tune if you count. If you choose not to, then you simply need to add in more foods, i.e. having a full meal with your shakes. Shakes are nice ways to add in more protein, but they are not meals.

Mudge said:
My own shake per serving is 120 calories, virtually nothing. This is just a protein shake though not a weight gainer, each meal for me has to have a meal in there added whey protein or not.

How many calories are you taking in? Shawn Ray used to eat the same foods day in and day out, and only play with quanity while never counting actual calories. You CAN do that if you are carefull, but it really is easier to fine tune if you count. If you choose not to, then you simply need to add in more foods, i.e. having a full meal with your shakes. Shakes are nice ways to add in more protein, but they are not meals.
Exactly , you are REALLY not eating enough . I don't know much about real gear , I have to say it , but I know that you must have a good diet with real gear or prohormones to have good gains. Right now , I'm eating about 4k cals a day and I'll I can say is that you barely reach the 2.3-2.5k mark. Which , at your weight and height is pretty much a maintained diet.

You came here for help , so please accept the critiques. You should have made much more research before using real gear. You also should have asked questions about the reason why you weren't gaining any weight. Just by eating clean , creatine and protein you can easily gain 3-4lbs a months .

Oh ya , good luck for your recovery , cuz you don't seem to know what a pct is , and if I am correct and you do not know what a pct is , well you will loose a good part of your gains , if not all.

IML Gear Cream!
eat at least 1gram protein per pound of bodyweight. Then including your protein calories work out how many calories you need just for maintenance bodyweight. Then take in to account you metabolic rate. After working out that, add enough calories to be used to train and grow.

1 gram of protein/Carbohydrate = 4 calories

1 gram of fat = 9 calories
To bulk, your diet should comprise of loads of carbsmaking up the majority of your caloric intake

Oh Lord, EAT!! If you are a hard gainer, just eat eat eat, 600-700 good quality cals. per meal minimum, 6 times/day!! Diet is more than half the game! No matter how perfect your split is or how hard you train, if ur diet isnt in check, u wont see those gains you so long for, and any cycle without proper training, nutrition AND pct will get u nowhere! Dont put stuff in ur body before u actually know what its gonna do to ya!

crazy_enough said:
Oh Lord, EAT!! If you are a hard gainer, just eat eat eat, 600-700 good quality cals. per meal minimum, 6 times/day!! Diet is more than half the game! No matter how perfect your split is or how hard you train, if ur diet isnt in check, u wont see those gains you so long for, and any cycle without proper training, nutrition AND pct will get u nowhere! Dont put stuff in ur body before u actually know what its gonna do to ya!

IS she just the sexiest bitch ever or what? :whip:

I agree with what everyone has to say on here. On sust250 you should be taking ATLEAST 4000 calories a day. Not to mention you should be in the gym with a good bulking routine. Eating is one of the main components of your gains while you are juicing. You can work out all you want and gain the 7-10 lbs in a cycle if you don't eat vs. 20-30 lbs if you eat right. And i can't remember who wrote it, but if you don't know what a PCT is, and didn't gain anything in 6 mos of working out, then you are def. in way over your head. you probably just wasted a good 300 dollars on the stuff. Better find out what novodex and t-bomb are and what they are good for.

I agree with what everyone has to say on here. On sust250 you should be taking ATLEAST 4000 calories a day. Not to mention you should be in the gym with a good bulking routine. Eating is one of the main components of your gains while you are juicing. You can work out all you want and gain the 7-10 lbs in a cycle if you don't eat vs. 20-30 lbs if you eat right. And i can't remember who wrote it, but if you don't know what a PCT is, and didn't gain anything in 6 mos of working out, then you are def. in way over your head. you probably just wasted a good 300 dollars on the stuff. Better find out what novodex and t-bomb are and what they are good for.
Great first post :thumb:

You are asking if needles are legal in your state, isnt steroids illegal?????

Eat, eat, eat. (blah blah blah).

Hey forum!

Its not just how many calories you shovel down, its what you're eating that can make all the difference between absorbing a tiny fraction of that food mass and seeing regular gains on half that mass, if the rate of absorption is doubled!

Your food digestive and absorptive end of your intestinal tract is supposed to look like a roll of shag carpet (carpet side in).

Most of you have one that looks like rolled up lineoleum!

C'est la Vie, Baby!

You are only as weak as the weakest link in the chain. If you don't tune your gut to optimize its function, you're just frittering away your time and money...

On gear, on food prep and consumption, on supplements, and on training...

Back