PDA

View Full Version : shelf lives...

luke69duke69
01-26-2005, 07:52 AM
What are some shelf lives of different compounds. For example, how long can you store dbol tabs, or testosterone before needing to use it.

musclepump
01-26-2005, 08:18 AM
About six hours. As soon as you get your stash, down them all QUICK with a lager or pale ale.

Tha Don
01-26-2005, 09:05 AM
About six hours. As soon as you get your stash, down them all QUICK with a lager or pale ale.

indeed

many gear-heads including myself like to use this method for getting the maximum effects from our orals, anything alcoholic will do the job, larger and ales are popular though due to their high level of calories in the form of sugar alcohols which help increase the absorption of the drugs (penetrate the stomach and liver much more effectively)

as for the injectibles you wanna shoot straight into your gonads, its proven to be 2000% more effective then just shooting into your muscles, very few people are aware of this technique and the IFBB pros that told me it will be pissed if their secret gets out, so keep it on the hush

Mudge
01-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Pills are subject to moisture, but typically after 3 years 10% potency is lost. hCG must be kept out of light, I'm sure hGH before constitution is the same.

luke69duke69
02-13-2005, 07:38 AM
thanks for a real answer mudge

shredded
02-15-2005, 12:29 PM
indeed

many gear-heads including myself like to use this method for getting the maximum effects from our orals, anything alcoholic will do the job, larger and ales are popular though due to their high level of calories in the form of sugar alcohols which help increase the absorption of the drugs (penetrate the stomach and liver much more effectively)

as for the injectibles you wanna shoot straight into your gonads, its proven to be 2000% more effective then just shooting into your muscles, very few people are aware of this technique and the IFBB pros that told me it will be pissed if their secret gets out, so keep it on the hush DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CUZ, I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE AND PROBLABLY NEVER WILL AGAIN HEARD OF INJECTING INTO YOUR NUTS BRO? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? IF SO THAT IS FUCKING NUTS BROTHER!:eek: OWWWWWWWW!
THATS GOTTA FEEL AWESOME MAN!

musclepump
02-15-2005, 03:42 PM
Yep, right into your gonads. Or, you can do it anally.

And as for a real answer, the Test E I just received has a 2/07 Exp. date.

shredded
02-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Yep, right into your gonads. Or, you can do it anally.

And as for a real answer, the Test E I just received has a 2/07 Exp. date. yeahhhhhhhh, i think i'll stick to the anal area,,tomarrow i'm going to put 5ml's of test E. into my asshole with a 22 gauge 1.5 inch 3ml syringe. sounds good to me man thanks for the advice you should get far in the world of bodybuilding!??
i hope your physique is as good as your advice! hahahahahahahaha!???! dude your awesome man,ha, go play volleyball:laugh:

musclepump
02-15-2005, 08:18 PM
You must have thought I was joking? :hmmm: