PDA

View Full Version : Clen & Caffiene

Du
01-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I know clen isnt an anabolic. However, it is illegal for use as we use it, so I threw it in here. Most of the other clen questions are in here too.

Clen and caffiene - what do you think? Im at 100mcg/ED right now, about to finish my cycle Saturday. On Sunday, Ill start ECA.

I am used to drinking coffee at work, as I am typically at the office before 8am. I have been reluctant to drink the coffee lately because of the clen, and because I dont know how they would mix. But in the past few days, Im getting groggy in the AM.

So, any comments on clen & caffiene? Any experience? Do you guys think Id be alright with a cup or two of coffee after 100mcg clen?

Thanks very much.

LAM
01-26-2005, 08:16 PM
they both stimulate the SNS so you could overload the CNS with that combo, but then again you may not the sides would be only temp.

Du
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
they both stimulate the SNS so you could overload the CNS with that combo, but then again you may not the sides would be only temp.
Thanks for the quick response.

I understand how they can both overstimulate, but what kind of sides are we looking at?

LAM
01-26-2005, 09:07 PM
basic sides from overstimulation, shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea, etc. all temp

krisp2150
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
When I used clen I abstained from caffeine for the first few days while I assessed my tolerance. After 4 days or so I found I was able to have one cup of coffee in the morning in addition to the clen without any noticeable sides. That being said it may be different for others b/c I feel I had a pretty good tolerance to clen. After about a week I was able to to take a 200mcg hit in one sitting with no real jitteriness or any other really adverse sides. Hope this helps.