• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Soda

stikyicky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi i was wondering would soda be fine to drink while im bulking..is it really bad for you..?Because i freakin hate diet soda i cant stand the taste :cry:?

if tons of simple carbs from sugar fit into your daily macros...knock it out dewd

stikyicky said:
Hi i was wondering would soda be fine to drink while im bulking..is it really bad for you..?Because i freakin hate diet soda i cant stand the taste :cry:?

They are empty calories. Bulking or not, you don't want to fill your body with pure crap.

If you want soda, learn to drink diet (but just be careful of the overall amount)...

Otherwise, stick to healthier alternatives and get your calories from cleaner and more useful sources.

stikyicky said:
AHHHHH!!! SODA IS THE DEVIL!!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: NO SODA!!

sorry, but, soda is bad for you,, oooooo boy its bad.... all it has is sugar, and chemicals, ALL BAD, KILL SODA!!! :mad: :mad:

I havent drank soda in forever and now i get horrible headaches from it.

stikyicky said:
is it really bad for you..

in moderation no. but there is not one benefit to drinking it either. consuming simple sugars on a regular basis is a good way to decrease insulin sensitivity.

haha you must be takin spanish right now haha..im takin spanish to and dont understand one fuckin word! but still passing lol..!

lol that means "Gustaria you I go away to your house, and to sing your mother?"

What your trying to say is "usted tiene gusto de mí va a usted la casa, y cantar a su madre?"

Then again i dont speak caveman spanish.

Back