• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lazy people at the office

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do so many people in my office use the elevator?? I mean, the building is only three floors, and the main level is the middle floor. So you can only go UP one floor, or DOWN one floor. And it's not like you have to hike to the stairs. There are huge marble staircases on each side of the elevator. Yet so many people crowd onto the elevators to go up one lousy floor.

It just frustrates me. Oh yeah, everyone who uses the elevator is fat. Coincidence? I think not.

We have an elevator at my gym, but it is kind of out of the way, but i still see some people use it to get to the workout floor. I'm like "Hello, its a friggin gym people. It wont kill ya to get your heart rate up a bit."

that totally boggles me. at me gym I have seen people waiting for a parking space when there is an open one two cars down. if it was freezing out I could understand but come on, it happens in the summer. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by seyone
that totally boggles me. at me gym I have seen people waiting for a parking space when there is an open one two cars down. if it was freezing out I could understand but come on, it happens in the summer. :rolleyes:

LOL! That always cracks me up! People circle the lot at the gym, waiting for the closest spot to open up. HELLO! They are at the gym for crying out loud. You'd think they would not mind the little walk.

It just frustrates me. Oh yeah, everyone who uses the elevator is fat. Coincidence? I think not.

It's the same reason that pizza and cheeseburgers are so popular in the US, it's the American way now.....fat and lazy!

Look around, how many people are overweight. If your looking cut your in the minority now.

It was so funny one day, we had a fire drill at work, and everyone had to take the stairs. I'm on the 15th floor, and it was funny to see everyone huffin & buffin outside afterwards. They asked me why the stairs didn't bother me.....They thought I took the elevator anyway, cause I wasn't sweatin or breathing heavy. I just laughed at them....:D

Yeah people!!!Get out of the elevator!!!
Quote from IAB "Yet so many people crowd onto the elevators"
SO that BABOON can take the elevator:mad: :mad: :mad: ...
:rolleyes: :p :D

I'm from a small town like 8000 people. There's only like maybe 3 buildings in town with elevators so whenever I'm in the city and in say a building with like 20 floors I love pushin all the buttons when I get off.
No ones caught me yet, hehehehe

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
I love pushin all the buttons when I get off.
No ones caught me yet, hehehehe

I guess thats one of those things you do as a kid and keep doing because it just never gets old. like playing video games.
:D

Originally posted by seyone

I guess thats one of those things you do as a kid and keep doing because it just never gets old. like playing video games.
:D

and masturbating.

oops...wrong forum. :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

and masturbating.

oops...wrong forum. :eek:

yeah, that would be another one.
:cool:

I remember one time I did legs so hard they were jelly1 I put one leg up on the curb and the leg went out followed by the other and was literally sitting on the ground.

Now, how would that look like on the gym floor or mind you, tumbling down the stairs? :eyebrow: :lol:

I've been stuck while trying to get my shirt off over my head after heavy tricep work.

Needless to say, my gym buddies immediately came to the rescue (using mainly wet towels .. :mad: )

what the world needs is travellators...like the ones at airports..over bridges

Back