• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

few ques regarding 4ad,pls help me out

small_rick

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello frnds..i've nvr done ph's before but i've got this bottle of Higher power 4ad(diol/trib/dhea)i was wondering if doing 4ad alone will give me some gains my diet n training are perfect,i'm 26 yrs old and i've also got 6oxo for pct,few ques i wanna ask are as follows
1.it contains Dhea(50mg) and i've read tht the recommended dose of dhea is 50-100mg/day..but according to the labels of this bottle i should take arnd 4 caps/day,if i cut it low then i guess i won't be consuming sufficient 4ad i.e only 100mg/cap,i've also read tht dhea shudn't be taken by anyone under 35,so wht do u guys suggest,can i take it as the label says i,e 4 caps/day?
2.can this particular 4ad be used for cutting?i've read tht 4ad bloats u up and i already have a bit distended stomach,does it means tht it may get more worse?how abt using this 4ad with high protein/less carb diet and plenty of cardio..will it help me to maintain the muscles i've got plus may be i can shed off some extra fat?
3.is dhea a dangerous stuff for someone below 30,i dun mind if it's worthless,just dnt want it to give me some extra sides.
4.does the inclusion of dhea with this 4ad means tht the chances of hairloss are more?
i've just got one bottle of this Higher power diol/trib/dhea with 100 caps..this is gonna be my 1st cycle and definately the last one..wht u guys suggest shall i go ahead with it or shall i dump this..all advices n suggestions are most welcome...thanks a lot in advance..pls help
p.s:i dun have any other ph nor i'll be able to get one..this is all i've got

4-ad by itself is a waste of money. Its good to stack with m1t, and 1t. DHEA isnt dangerous, your body is full of it right now. Youre just not deficient in it right now, so there is no reason to take it. It eventually converts to both test and estro, so its basically a waste of money.

You can try it, it wont hurt. But dont expect very much at all. Sorry.

4ad converts to test, but nowhere near enough to experience noticable muscle building effects, your better off using injectible test, or stacking the 4ad with 1-ad or m1t

Back