• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first cycle

S.O.S

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is what i was thinking for my first cycle. It's not gonna happen for awhile, but this is what it should look like.
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
Clenbuterol for PCT

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE IRAN
NOLVADEX 10mg
CLOMID 50mg, by IP CHINA
CLENBUTEROL
Also armidex ed
Is there anything i should add or get rid of for this cycle?

Clenbuterol FOR pct or WITH pct?!?
If i were you i would save the arimidex, or the money of it, for your next cycle!
Just keep nolva in case of gyno!

Cycle looks good to me.

You could leave out the clomid and clen if you wanted. Personally, I would keep the arimidex just to have something else to use to hold down bloat if you wanted.

There is nothing I can see wrong with what you have written there though. Ephedrine would work as an alternate with clen during your pct if you were so inclined.

clenbuterol with pct sorry. i dont know much about it, but a friend recomeneded it to go with pct; so i need to research that more. Your saying no need for arimidex than? Is everything else alright?

Thanks

You will need more than 3 weeks for pct. You will prob need 4 or 5 weeks, and Nolva alone should be enough. Each person is different as to whether Nolva or Clomid is better, but Nolva would be a better place to start. You should go with a 40/40/20/20mg split or a 40/30/20/10mg split.

yeah thats what i was gonna use the arimidex for. i will probably keep the clomid just to be on the safe side. Also are there any site on proper injections ?

thanks

You have here good read! I have another good one, but i can't submit because it's too large...

ok i read that with this cycle, and of course proper deit, one could gain 10 - 20 lbs. Which sounds good to me, but never doing it before i dont really know what to expect until i do it. My question is would i be better off starting with 250mg test/week and increase to 500mg after a few weeks? Or should i just start with the 500mg?

thanks

just go with the 500 mg/wk

Back