• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Change In Plans, Please Help

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have decided not to bulk but use my gear to further cut. I weighed 237 lbs 4 days ago, but was getting ready to bulk this coming Mon. I've been cuttin for three months w/ no gear, and down from 277lbs. I have eaten 6000 cal's the last four days with no cardio and now probably weigh 242-247. i have decided to use the gear for 12 weeks to cut. I have all i need. Test E, Deca, Prop. D-bol and Tren. I will train 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 45 min's. I plan on an intake of about 3000 cal's a day with little fat and little carbs.

So tell me what gear to use and how much! Also is 3000 cal's ok or should i drop it to 2500?

It took forever to get down to 240 @ 3k calories, I'd have to drop even more - but I didn't really hardly ever touch cardio either.

I would assume you would want to forgoe the deca and dbol since you are choosing to cut. Run the test the whole 12 weeks.

Next Question: How long do you want to run tren?

Cardinal said:
I would assume you would want to forgoe the deca and dbol since you are choosing to cut.

And why do you say this.. I know alot of people wh use these types of combos in their cycles when they cut

Mainly because I don't think either Dbol or Deca will prove an effective cutting agent compared to tren. I am not even sure if I could cut at all while running Dbol. I just think something like Test/Tren and maybe another cutting drug would be better than adding unnecessary bulkers, even if they would work.

Would adding deca do anymore than just possible build a few pounds of muscle on a cut?

Given tough old man's weight, I would peg him as an endo. An endo and Dbol cutting don't mix.

body types

ectomorph - An individual having a lean, slightly muscular body build in which tissues derived from the embryonic ectoderm predominate.

mesomorph - An individual with a robust, muscular body build caused by the predominance of structures developed from the embryonic mesodermal layer.

endomorph - An individual characterized by relative prominence of the abdomen and other soft body parts developed from the embryonic endodermal layer.

Back