• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oxanabol

cman

Disabled Vet
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone done this? I am petrified to do a Dbol cycle and I heard these are a little less toxic. But could you just do smaller doses of dbol and get same results or is this ok? I have taken in soooo much info on dbol methanabol, EQ, etc Im willing to take some input. Mudge, dg806, Beuller?

As far as liver toxicity, I'm not sure. Both are methylated so neither is friendly. Anavar is weaker and normally used by women because it is less androgenic. It is considered to be one of the safest oral steriods. But it won't put on any mass since it does not aromatise. A stack with winstrol will give some decent strength gains, but no weight gain. Winstol 50mg/day with 40mg/day Anavar if you want to stack.

if you really want to get the best out of var i'd recommend a high dose due to it being a relatively weak compound, i've heard some guy recommend up to 100mg/ed if you want to see any decent muscle gains, however at a dose like that the risk of sides are gonna be up there with the stronger compounds

personally i think you should go with a low dose of dbol, 20-30mg/ed should do the trick

you can run anavar at 100 mg/ED with virtually no sides (as compared to dbol, anadrol, etc.)

LAM said:
you can run anavar at 100 mg/ED with virtually no sides (as compared to dbol, anadrol, etc.)

yeah but there would be one hell of a difference in price, and i don't fancy poppin 50 17-aa tabs ED, can't be good news for the liver!

that's the major draw back with anavar. you get small gains with low sides for a very high price tag.

People have still had fvcked up looking blood tests on var, so its not a free ride.

Why are you paranoid about dbol?

Mudge said:
People have still had fvcked up looking blood tests on var, so its not a free ride.

I was wondering the same thing. You should be conscious about anything like that, but I haven't heard any horror stories specifically about dbol.

Mudge said:

Mostly from the hype I guess. I hear people say you have to take 35 to 50 mg a day. I was wondering if 20mg would do good stacked with Test, deca or both.

Crap I have never taken more than 30mg dbol a day, 25mg works plenty fine for me. If I didn't lift I'd bench under my bodyweight so I dont have special genetics either.

IML Gear Cream!
In the Risk--Reward--Cost ratio, DBol is the best bet for an oral.

BTW, 100mg. Anavar/Oxandrolone is not going to have nearly as much liver aggravation as 100mg. of Dbol or Anadrol. However, that kind of dose is going to have SEVERE wallet irritation.

BTW, people seem to have no problem popping 20-30mg. of M1T, and from everything I've seen, this is much, much worse for you than an equal amount of DBol.

Also, Dbol has been studied for years. And I'm a firm believer in aromatization being a good thing-->something you should deal with unless it's giving you boobs. There is a ton of data regarding circulating estrogen and anabolism. Not to mention the joint lubrication is a very good thing when you're rapidly going up in lifts. This is one of the few times I line up with Duchaine. The only issue I would have is that an increase in blood pressure is not good, and for this you can supplement Hawthorne Berry before, during, and after.

As far as liver toxicity, In a very condensed way of explaining it, androgenicity is one of the largest predictors of liver aggravation. More specifically, androgenicity at the point of contact with the liver. Also, bear in mind that you can't make mg. to mg. comparisons of different molecules when making judgements on how safe/unsafe it might be on your liver.

Last thing--run milk thistle NOW, through your cycle, and afterwards. Also NAC and ALA.

Thanks guys, that helps. I think I will go for it.

Back