• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What should I Buy?

TheStuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, tomorrow after I work out, I am going to stop by my local Rite Aid (they have a GNC section) and I want to buy something for after workouts for something that I can take. I am 15 years old, 5'8-5'9 and 140-145lbs and I've been working about for about a year 1/2 now and I am not getting the results I want compared to the other people who are using certain products. I want to ask you guys what should I buy? I am looking for muscle mass really, and I don't mind if I gain a couple of pounds because I need some fat on me. What are your suggestions and what's the price ranges? My friends take Creatine or whatever that product is called, but there are so many different types and I have no idea which one to get, and are there side effects to it? If so what are they? I would really like it if you guys filled me in on this stuff and give me some suggestions. Thanks again.

TheStuff

hmm i recommend just getting whey protein.. that will add some mad mass if you take it right

Whey is a great choice, but if you can somehow buy your supplements on line you will save a ton of mula.

I think you should use creatine because you are damn skinny right now, just go with some creatine monohydrate powder. You also need to eat alot to add some serious size, so make sure your diet is in check. Good Luck!

The game

I can get my supplements for the same price by my house instead of using Fitsavers. That place is a total rip, there is no discount, maybe compared to GNC. What online supplement stores do you people use that have a noticable discount?

The game

Yep, definitly Creatine and Whey protein, the 2 most effective supplements you can buy.

Go for a good whey concentrate (80%) and buy a decent name brand creatine (ie EAS). There aren't really anyside effects, except maybe a little water retention with creatine.

These two supplements are widely regarded as the safest, most effective, supplements available.

IML Gear Cream!
Creatine is a great suppliment, but just make sure that you are usuing it correctly. Follow the Instructions on the bottle according to your weight, and do not overdo it. Your results should be very pleasing

Good luck

Lots of good sups mentioned here but what about your diet?

Are you eating lots of food high in Protein, I know when I was 15 I had no clue, how bout saving your money and go down to the FOOD store and buy yourself a good supply of tuna, eggs, chicken and some good old oatmeal. Best thing you can do!!

If I were you I would concentrate more on my diet than on buying a bunch of supplements, however Whey Protein will help you out a lot.

Back