• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is nolva enough?

fresh007jive

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im getting nolva for my PCT will that be enough to keep my gains?

Nolva will keep estrogen at bay while your boys get back into the "swing" of things. What will help keep your gains is trimming volume and keeping your calories up.

Thats an impossible question to answer.

I would however doubt that Jay Cutler could go on some Nolvadex right now and keep all his gains (thats a sarcastic example of hell no for you).

try loading creatine pct and maybe run HCG during your cycle so not to surpress your own hormones completely.

It's a never ending cycle..............up and down!

You won't likely keep all your gains, so what you want to do is keep most of them. Nolva is great for pct, but hcg on cycle is important as well--this depends on what you are using and the duration of your cycle. As SJA said, it is real important to keep your volume low as to not cause too much catabolism.

What does it mean to keep volume low? Do you still lift heavy and just keep the sets short? Thanks.

mozrx said:
What does it mean to keep volume low? Do you still lift heavy and just keep the sets short? Thanks.
While on cycle, your recovery time is very quick so you can train harder, do more sets, and train more frequently, but still need to be careful so you can avoid injury. When you come off, you will not have the same recovery time as you did while on, so you shouldn't be training with the same number of sets or exercises per bodypart as while you were on. Just be sure to train safe post cycle and keep the cals up, and dont get scared when you cant push the same weight for the same number of reps as on. High volume= more, low volume=less

Back