• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help on 4th cycle

steveono

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aight bros. Im gonna start my 4th cycle in 3-4 weeks and need some ideas. I have 25ml tren ace, and 100ml test prop. I can get anything else quick. I wanna run a 10 weeker. Should I start with the tren or end with it. Is there anything else that would be better (sust,enan,eq,) anything but deca I dont wat it to show up for a year.

What are your goals for the cycle? Current stats?

Personally, I would grab some enanthate at least if you are going to be on for 10 weeks if for no other reason than to cut down on the number of injects.

you need to state what your goals are for the cycle.

if you want to run tren at 50 mg/ED you need more to run it for 8 weeks.

28 yo, 5'8" 175lbs. 12%bf. Lifting serious 3 years. That said Im looking o put on some good lean muscle, but Im ok with some fat too. Ive done well on previous cycles.
1st sustanon 250 every 5 days- 25lbs
2nd- test enan, and EQ-
3rd- test cyp and EQ

I would go with prop/tren at 50 mg/ED of each for 10 weeks. you should be able to add a solid 10 lbs of LBM while dropping some bf.

I'm gaining about 1.5 lbs a week on that combo right now and I might be eating 3.5 k cals a day.

LAM said:
I would go with prop/tren at 50 mg/ED of each for 10 weeks. you should be able to add a solid 10 lbs of LBM while dropping some bf.

I'm gaining about 1.5 lbs a week on that combo right now and I might be eating 3.5 k cals a day.
Help. I'm running the above but trying to cut. I've already dropped 40 lbs w/ out gear. Now i want to drop another 20 lbs and get down to 220lbs. I just raised my calorie intake to 2773 cal's a day.
carbs 166...24%
prot 417...60%
fat 49...16%
Lift 5 days a week and cardio 5 days at 45 min's

I'm I going to lose or gain weight?

Back