PDA

View Full Version : Long-term issues

musclepump
02-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Luke was going on in a journal how he's on his last cycle "ever" because he thinks it's going to take years off his life or keep him from living happy and healthy years or what not. For everyone else, what do you think the implications are/will be in the future for you due to the cycles you're doing now and plan to do in the future?

Let the games begin!

Mudge
02-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Check your blood.

Mags
02-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Doesn't all depend on the 'fate factor'? I mean no one can gauge how long someone will live anyway. I've known people who have drunk and smoked all their lives and snuff it at late 80's yet others who live healthier lives dying at 30 from illnesses such as cancer. Really does seem to be a lottery. I imagine it all depends on your body, what it can take, what it can deal with etc and whether it finds it easy or a strain. Even abusing your body with drugs of all types can either speed up the journey to the afterlife or just be dismissed, yourself simply being one of the fortunate ones. We all know what AS can really do to us if we are unlucky or just stupid, but we also know if done properly and carefully it can give us what we want at no detriment to our health and arguably better standard of life. Best just be sensible, use our common and just roll with the punches.

What's blood checking mean, is it checking liver values, pressure, cholesterol etc?

LAM
02-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Luke was going on in a journal how he's on his last cycle "ever" because he thinks it's going to take years off his life or keep him from living happy and healthy years or what not.

if that is what he truely thinks then he has not done enough research on the subject. he shouldn't even have done a first cycle.

Tha Don
02-02-2005, 11:23 AM
all common sides from roids are either short-term or reversable, the real horror stories only happen where major steriod abuse has occured