• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sack questions

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not that anyone wants small balls, but what are the disadvantages of NOT using HCG to bring back size after a cycle? What are the physiological changes that occur based on differed testicle size?

And, the question becomes, if you've never done a cycle but use HCG anyways, do your balls get even bigger?

Odd questions, but you don't know til you ask.

A lot of it depends on your succeptibility to testicular atrophy. If you are running a lengthy cycle, your chances of atrophy increase, because it is caused by the inhibition of the release of LH's. This is where HCG comes in, because it mimics LH's and basically tells your body to produce testosterone, but high doses of HCG can further suppress your hypothalamus and pituitary resulting in longer recovery time post cycle, but HCG alone will not give you super-balls. Your body will stop producing testosterone when you are shooting a synthetic hormone, and your testes basically go dormant, and the decrease in size is due to the lack of testosterone production but with proper PCT, your HPTA should be fully restored in a matter of weeks.

By using HCG, your nuts stay at or close to their normal size while you are on-cycle and once you transition to PCT, your nuts are already at their natural size and are able to get back to normal test production more quickly.

If you use HCG when you don't need it, you can desensitize your leydig cells in your nuts and you will be less sensitive to your own test, permanantly from what I understand.

Atrophy can become permanent, so allowing any is a risk taken. This would mean life-long low natural testosterone levels, and lower sperm count. The idea is to never let them shrink, not to fix it post cycle. HCG is not a post cycle drug specifically.

Purdue Power said:
If you use HCG when you don't need it, you can desensitize your leydig cells in your nuts and you will be less sensitive to your own test, permanantly from what I understand.

Desensatized response to LH (leutinizing hormone).

Is HCG necessary for all cycles with injectables, or simply higher dose, long cycles? Would it be par for course on a 10wk 500mg Test E run?

musclepump said:
Is HCG necessary for all cycles with injectables, or simply higher dose, long cycles? Would it be par for course on a 10wk 500mg Test E run?
Have you shut down pretty hard on previous cycles? IMO you should.

Thats wrong...it also sucks! :eek2:

IML Gear Cream!
sust does quite a job on my balls. Whats the recommended PCT coming off a straight Sust cycle (20 amps over 7 weeks) ?

RipItSick401 said:
sust does quite a job on my balls. Whats the recommended PCT coming off a straight Sust cycle (20 amps over 7 weeks) ?
Why is your cycle only 7 weeks and why don't you know what proper PCT is? First off I think you need to stretch this cycle to at least 10 weeks, and why not run the sust in the beginning then switch to something like test cyp or enan? And I would also reccomend having some nolva on hand incase you begin to see gyno symptoms.

What about it? You should have been using HCG during your cycle.

Mudge said:
Atrophy can become permanent, so allowing any is a risk taken. This would mean life-long low natural testosterone levels, and lower sperm count.

what are the chances of this happening?

wouldn't this mean that all cycles that shut down natural test production should include a course of HCG? even PH cycles?

could you get away with no HCG on a 10 week dbol/test cycle, or would that be too risky?

also you talk about life-long test levels... if you already have low test levels naturally would that mean your natural level becomes even lower? (or would the fact that you had low levels before you started mean the risk is a lot lower, eg a person with very high nat. test levels would be much more vunrable in this situation). if you did end up with low test levels after pct would HCG help boost things? would nat. test boosters like AM-RX help?... or would you have to go on HRT for the rest of your life? and that don't sound gd to me (HRT is very expensive over here)

I'm not too familiar with PH's but from what I know cycles are pretty short in length (about 4 weeks or so?), which negates the need for HCG during cycle.

You could 'get away' with no HCG during cycle, but with HCG so cheap I see no reason not to use it in a cycle.

On cycle you will shut down regardless of test levels, perhaps higher test levels while off will promote a faster recovery--its hard to say.

Some people even with PH use get testicular shrinkage.

If your nads become permanently shrunken then your testosterone output will be permanently effected, yes.

Mudge said:
Some people even with PH use get testicular shrinkage.

If your nads become permanently shrunken then your testosterone output will be permanently effected, yes.

i thought shrinkage was common? and that ya balls grow back pct when your body starts reproducing test at its natural rate again?

young d said:
i thought shrinkage was common? and that ya balls grow back pct when your body starts reproducing test at its natural rate again?
Atrophy is common with some people, im almost guaranteed to get it. Your balls shrink b/c your not producing any testosterone, but they will return to normal post cycle unless you have been shut down to long and sterility occurs which is permanent. HCG prevents atrophy while on cycle by signaling your body to produce testosterone.

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:

If someone is on for long periods, using high doses, or hard hitting drugs (tren, deca etc) then it is likely. If someone is having sex 7 times a day, it is also very likely.

It is also completely possible some people dont notice because of a slow change in testicular size.

PCT LH stimulation is minute compared to the power of HCG, as are natural abilities minute in comparison. HCG will show results within 24 hours where someone with small testicles relying on nolvadex alone, is probably going to be dissapointed, and perhaps suffering side effects like post cycle depression and so on.

Some people use multiple grams of substances weekly and claim to have little to no problems with testicular atrophy.

Back