• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Honest question about PH.

darek22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I want your true opinions on PH as far as gains that I can expect after a 6 week cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. I know it's different for everyone, but there has to be some avarage. Reading more and more about anabolics generally makes me sort of feel like I'm wasting my time with this and that I won't see much results and I will only gain fat. I am totally "resourceless" as far as the real gear, reading more about it just makes me want it more. I have seemed to gain weight but i am not totally sure if its fat , muscle or water... and the increase in stamina and streanth could be just a placebo effect. Toss some reality slaps at me please :mad:

You will gain fat only and a lot of it

That's horseshit.

You'll gain some muscle, but a lot of it depends on your diet, training, sleep.

What do u think " some muscle " is more less. DO u think that " some muscle" is worth the risk of the side effects??

why dont you try and do some research? Have you started this cycle?

darek22 said:
What do u think " some muscle " is more less. DO u think that " some muscle" is worth the risk of the side effects??
Now see, I don't understand this. You say you will gain "some muscle", but what is it you want? With bulking you will naturally put on some fat due to the abundance of calories you are taking in. You say that "some muscle" isn't worth it, but are you expecting "all the muscle"? What you gain and keep from a cycle depends on you, not the drug. Read up bro...

topolo said:
sorry but I prefer responding to dishonest questions

Thats awesome.

As far as the question. Research and have a nice day.

Hey Bro, listen ill be willing to help you out with any questions you have. Send me a message On AIM(rhymninmist) or yahoo(skillzz777)....

PS: Dont do anything if you dont know what to do. It seems very obvious that your new to ph's, search abit, learn what you need to do in order to gain muscle and the least amount of fat possible. There are ways, doing a clean bulk is one of them...Hit me up for some help...

Back