• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic-Matrix

brian2440

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Anabolic-Matrix make you gain weight or retain water. This might be a stupid question but I have gained 4 pounds since I have been on it. I eat about 2600 cals a day. I do the 40/40/20 macros. Not changed anything since I started taking it. I started it 4 days ago and weighed 203 now I weigh 207. :pissed: I am just trying to understand where the extra weight is coming from in just four days. I do not think I would of put four pounds of muscle on. If I have I do not notice it.

Anabolic matrix will indirectly aid muscle/weight gain. There should be no increased water retention

Cold Iron said:
Anabolic matrix will indirectly aid muscle/weight gain. There should be no increased water retention

Would the weight gain be from fat and would it happen so fast? Just concerned it is from fat.

brian2440 said:
Would the weight gain be from fat and would it happen so fast? Just concerned it is from fat.

If you weigh 200lbs and your eating only 2600 calories a day then i doubt its fat

It's only 4 lbs. There are many factors that could make you gain or lose 4 lbs. in a few days

stu21Ldn said:
If you weigh 200lbs and your eating only 2600 calories a day then i doubt its fat

Thats what I thought. I have gained that much weight over a day but when I weigh in in the morning I am back to my normal weight. I was just wondering. I have worked my ass of to lose the fat and I do not want to gain it back.

min0 lee said:
From what it sounds like its muscle. I hope.
A pound of muscle a day? He may be the only person alive capable of putting on a pound of muscle a day.

gococksDJS said:
A pound of muscle a day? He may be the only person alive capable of putting on a pound of muscle a day.

I have a pound of muscle..........in my pants

gococksDJS said:
No kidding!

Back