• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

eca tolerance

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what i wanna know is once my body gets used to the normal dose off eca (25/200/300) and the energy rush stops... does it still keep burning fat the same way it was when i just started.. or will i need to up the those to get the same effect

thx

I can't answer your question, but did you get really tired about 4 hours after your last dose of ephedrine? I really felt the "Ephedra crash" so much that I took an hour nap.

the energy you feel has no bearing on it's effectiveness. Ive read that ECA actually becomes more effective after about 2 months of use.

well i just stated taking it.. so i just wanted to know what to do when that happens
and no i dont get the crashes at all... but i really feel hyped up all day

gococksDJS said:
the energy you feel has no bearing on it's effectiveness. Ive read that ECA actually becomes more effective after about 2 months of use.

I have heard this too but it doesnt make sense to me

topolo said:
I have heard this too but it doesnt make sense to me
It's kind of like when you first start dating a real hot girl. At first banging her is the best, but as time goes on she always nags your ass and you find that you need more than just good sex to put up with her shit. See, the girl's still hot as hell, but due to all the shit you have to put up with, you don't notice the hot sex as much as in the beginning.

First off, it is better to do 100mg of caffein at a time. Caffein isn't the greatest thermogenic, so taking half the dose won't make that much of a difference and your body won't get used to it as fast. Recent studies have shown that the aspirin is pretty much worthless in the mix, so you don't need to be throwing that in your body when it does no good. To answer your question about the effectiveness over time, I have heard, too, that it gets better over time. I don't know how long you will want to take it non-stop, but it does get better even though you don't get the same rush.

gococksDJS said:
It's kind of like when you first start dating a real hot girl. At first banging her is the best, but as time goes on she always nags your ass and you find that you need more than just good sex to put up with her shit. See, the girl's still hot as hell, but due to all the shit you have to put up with, you don't notice the hot sex as much as in the beginning.

that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!but you are saying the eca gets better over time not worse.

btw.....if you gag her mouth she cant nag as much !!!!

Back