PDA

View Full Version : What would the ultimate cycle be?

Evil ANT
02-07-2005, 07:39 PM
In your opinion, what would you consider a damn good stack for gaining incredible size and strength? Let's say money is of no concern.

I was thinking of running a cycle of anadrol, test cyp, and EQ. Not sure if that would be overkill or not. What would happen if I threw some deca in, too? :)

Just a guy
02-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Overkill is when Sides outweigh the gains. U just got to watch for those warning signs... acne,gyno,Nut atrophy. In my case i never got too many sides... blood work was great too.. Cholesterol was a lil bit high.. but christ i was eating close to 7K calories of nothing but Microwavable Hungryman XXL meals and other calorie packed meals.

If your gonna run that much gear I would drop EQ.. or drop anadrol. Most say dont use EQ and DECA but i liked it. Its just your preference.

Mudge
02-08-2005, 11:45 AM
5 grams of test
40iu of GH ED
5 grams of tren enan
5 grams of deca
300mg anadrol ED
9,000-12,000 calories ED

I think I'd stop there.

LAM
02-08-2005, 11:46 AM
In your opinion, what would you consider a damn good stack for gaining incredible size and strength? Let's say money is of no concern.

I was thinking of running a cycle of anadrol, test cyp, and EQ. Not sure if that would be overkill or not. What would happen if I threw some deca in, too? :)

dbol/enanthate/tren/deca

* I would definetly use bromocriptine with the above cycle to keep progesterone levels down and use an AI to keep estrogen down.

* personally I would never use the stack that I posted above, personally I have no desire to put on 25-30 lbs in one cycle (I don't like blowing up from water retention).

regarding your anadrol/cyp/EQ cycle that is fine also. I would see no reason to add in deca since there is no synergistic effect with an EQ/deca combo

LAM
02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
lol...Mudge we posted almost the exact same cycle

brodus
02-08-2005, 11:49 AM
5 grams of test
40iu of GH ED
5 grams of tren enan
5 grams of deca
300mg anadrol ED
9,000-12,000 calories ED

Wow. 15 grams of injectables weekly, daily GH, and 300 mg. of Anadrol daily, while on 12,000 calories! You'd gain a shitload, but you might have serious side effects at that level.

BTW-->what's the highest you've ever gone with Anadrol? Have you heard about Superdrol?

Mudge
02-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Wow. 15 grams of injectables weekly, daily GH, and 300 mg. of Anadrol daily, while on 12,000 calories! You'd gain a shitload, but you might have serious side effects at that level.

I'd wish I were dead by meal 3 day 1 :lol: I would probably go test/tren/deca/GH and drol or dbol, money as no object. My own doses would be far far below what I posted, but then it would not be "the ultimate" either. I guess I'd throw in proviron and HCG too, forgot about those, along with lots of femera/letro, I'd need it.

I have never gone over 200 drol, but my liver values are too high even with that. I was 25% over high normal on 200 drol ED and 60mg accutane EW (one tab 3x a week). So I wont really do over 100 drol ED anymore, and I'm off accutane.

brodus
02-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah, curious. I haven't done Anadrol, but I pegged 100mg. as my potential max dose. If I ran test/tren/deca/Dbol AND 12,000 cals all at once I'd also add in some stretch mark cream!! When you run such a combo, do you mix any in the same shot?

But yes, HCG, arimidex, topical hairline protector (AA or spiro), as well as cholesterol, prostate, and liver support ancillaries would be essential.

BTW, I don't think I'll ever get around to the real Drol. I gained around 10 pounds in 21 days on Superdrol @ 30mg./ED. Kept everything post PCT, too. Needless to say, I bought more!

Mudge
02-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Some people explode on drol in a bad way with BP and water retention, maybe because of my height it spreads out a bit more. It does work for me at 100mg ED but at 200mg ED its godlike, I'd probably end up hurting myself eventually like that + tren, not even counting my liver.

If you like strength, drol is amazing, and so is tren. Never done halo/cheque drops or any of that stuff though.

Massive amounts of saw palmetto. I run it right now as it is.

As for hair, thats not a problem, then again I'd probably be sweating drugs at that point, thats just insane. I also run lecithin for cholesterol, on that much juice though, who knows what they do.

brodus
02-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Sweating drugs...no shit!

Just talking about the "ultimate" makes you wonder what you'd feel like on it.

Mudge
02-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Well things take time, so obviously we all know we wouldn't be using those doses for a long long time. If someone were to try and do it though, the food alone would keep me OUT of the gym, I could not work out like that.

brodus
02-08-2005, 03:12 PM
If someone were to try and do it though, the food alone would keep me OUT of the gym, I could not work out like that.

That's what I'm saying-->I can hardly workout on 7,500 (and cannot even eat nearly that much consistently)

Are you familiar with that Duchaine theory about an additional growth pathway opening up when you're at 8 grams AAS per week or more? I recently read a thread where someone tested the theory. He was shooting 10-12 grams weekly. Crazy gains...soemthing like 40 pounds. It's a good read.

Tough Old Man
02-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Piss on the gear. You all have it wrong. The ultimate stack would be to have a different woman on you every night of the week and still have a Dollar in your pocket.
Now that's how Tough old Men think.

Evil ANT
02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the replies, gang. Some definitely helpful stuff in this thread.

I'm thinking I'll have my next cycle be 750 mg's a week of test cyp, 800 mg's a week of EQ, and 100 mg's a day of drol or 50 mg's a day of dbol. My last cycle I ran 500 mg's of test cyp along with 400 mg's of EQ and 30 mg's of dbol. I made some gains, but not as much as I would have liked. I think higher doses would suit me better. The only side I've ever shown is acne. My nads feel fine and there's no hair loss. :)

brodus
02-09-2005, 03:41 PM
My last cycle I ran 500 mg's of test cyp along with 400 mg's of EQ and 30 mg's of dbol. I made some gains, but not as much as I would have liked. I think higher doses would suit me better. The only side I've ever shown is acne. My nads feel fine and there's no hair loss.

How much did you gain? That seems like a safe, solid cycle to me. How long did you run? I'd be REALLY surprised if you had no testicular atrophy at those doses over 12 weeks.

Evil ANT
02-09-2005, 05:48 PM
I gained about ten or fifteen pounds. I did gain some strength, but I would have liked to gain more.

I check my nads every day and they felt the same at the end of my cycle as they did in the beginning. I really didn't notice any difference. I'm sure it'd be hard to tell, though. I'm running PCT right now.

Mudge
02-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Weight gains come from the food. I've proven that to myself more than once. I am on 500 test/500 deca/100 drol and after having used drol several times I know its not drol putting inches on me out of nowhere.

I've read the articles where "once I did a gram a week it was like a miracle" and tried that twice, sides were a bit more to control, gains were MINUTELY different. So I tried the high dose theory before, it doesn't hold any water, except the kind that gives you high blood pressure.

Food food food, the more I get into this the more I see its so damn true. If you want strength, train for it and run some good strength drugs. If you want weight, EAT for it and run some good bulker goods. I have tried an extreme bulker that just blew me up with lots of fat/water, some good strength and some size as well, but too much calories too quickly. This time I ramped up less, bumped up calories twice, and I still have good stready weight gains and size to where I finally have beaten my old size and strength numbers both with a smaller waist (I'm hardly ripped though).

To think that 3x over your natural T levels is not enough to make some kind of gains compared to being off cycle, is just ridiculous. With the right gasoline gear can work near miracles, but without that right fuel you are just going to missfire and barely get down the strip, and then blame your supercharger for the shitty race.

Even at my height 15 pounds over 8-10 weeks is about the most comfortable I can be without putting on a lot of lower body water weight (heavy drol use, 20 pounds in 3 weeks). To me that would be a successfull, and hopefully healthy cycle in which fat gains are next to nill. This is a game of persistence gear or not, it just isn't going to take most of us from 200 to 290 overnight.

Evil ANT
02-09-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm not afraid to eat, and I recongnize that calories equal gains in size and strength. 'Roids aren't miracle grow. They take training and food to work.

Last cycle I ran I ate quite a lot but I feel I gained more fat than I would have liked. My body's always been weird like that, though. I could eat a grape and I'd gain fat. Meanwhile my wife's eating McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Wendy's every day yet she doesn't gain an ounce. I hate that bitch sometimes.

Mudge
02-09-2005, 11:13 PM
I am not naturally lean either, but if you want to gain more than 15 pounds a cycle you are looking at 2500 calories or so over maintenance which is a disgusting amount dont you think?

JerseyDevil
02-10-2005, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the replies, gang. Some definitely helpful stuff in this thread.

I'm thinking I'll have my next cycle be 750 mg's a week of test cyp, 800 mg's a week of EQ, and 100 mg's a day of drol or 50 mg's a day of dbol. My last cycle I ran 500 mg's of test cyp along with 400 mg's of EQ and 30 mg's of dbol. I made some gains, but not as much as I would have liked. I think higher doses would suit me better. The only side I've ever shown is acne. My nads feel fine and there's no hair loss. :)
Have nothing to add, except I think any 'ultimate' cycle would have to include tren ;). Any reason why you haven't considered it?

Evil ANT
02-10-2005, 05:16 AM
I don't know much about tren, and I'm not a fan of putting anything in my body I know little about. However, if I read up on it more, I'd love to try some. I take it it's good for aiding in strength gains? Maybe I'll run that next cycle.