• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Enathate Cycle

Revolution Max

Now Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys sorry about all these threads. After doing alot of searching i found out the name of the steroid, its enathate.

How do you guys suggest taking this, I need all the info I can get because like i said in my other thread my friend is going to take it and I need to give him all the info I can so he doesnt get hurt. I even need to know where to inject this and how many times per week. Thankyou

Also search for Test E or Testosterone E.

Its impossible to tell him all the ins and outs, unless you send him to a doctor. Its his responsibility.

Mudge said:
Its impossible to tell him all the ins and outs, unless you send him to a doctor. Its his responsibility.
My friends an idiot, idk what to tell him, he doesnt listen.

yeah "my friend" says you clearly dont know anything about steroids and you shouldnt even consider a cycle until you've done some proper research

Revolution Max said:
My friends an idiot, idk what to tell him, he doesnt listen.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You can tell him not to stick his pecker in a 5 dollar hooker but you can't make him stop if he really wants to do it.

People were born to make mistakes, if his parents didn't get through to him what makes you think you will? Idiots that continue being happy being stupid, should be left alone with a little advice. They will think about it if, and when they choose to.

Well Ill just give him the info that you guys provided, thats all I can realy do, maybe Ill pick up some nolva for him as well..Thanks bros

stu21Ldn said:
yeah "my friend" says you clearly dont know anything about steroids and you shouldnt even consider a cycle until you've done some proper research
Yea cause im talking about myself here. I see why you would think this, I would prolly think the same, thanks for your time....

Back