• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Multi Vitamin question.... please help me!

AndrewSS

nobleman's cockslinger
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am really confused about my multivitamin needs... i should be taking one right??? Well currently i am not, would you guys please reccomend me a good multivitamin. Is it true that "bodybuilders" need more than 100% of the daily vitamin/mineral values? Are multivitamins dangerous if they arnt natural, what defines a good multivitamin.

Currently i take Prolab's N-LargeII (wheyprotein) and VNS JACKED (CEE+N02)

thanks for reading!

:thumb:

You need a Multi-Vit, and the RDA recommended values are not for us, we need more ... RDA values are for couch potatoes and are minimum values ... for example Vitamin B6 the most important for bodybuilders has a very low RDA .. 10mg is 1000% RDA !!! And I take 25mg-100mg a day ...

I recommend that you take a Multi-Vitamin and supplement with a B-50 complex... you can get that in many stores for cheap, like Sams, Wal-Mart etc ... A multi should not cost you more than $20 for a year supply ... I get 240 caps for $11 in Sams club.

Calcium is a mineral that is always laking in multi-vitamins and that should be taken alone (or with Vit-D if you don't live in a sunny place) so you should get a bottle of that too... you can take that at night with your las protein shake.

Vitamins and Minerals are the most important part of your supplementation because your body is composed of them and a deficiency will cost you.

thanks for the reply, this stuff is confusing... ugh, can you guys give me some specific examples of vitamins you get.... should i take that animal packs stuff, its expensive though and it has weird stuff in it...

oh thanks maze, those seem to be some pretty good prices :D

Back