• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm stumped on this one 1AD-4AD

HyDr8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought some before the deadline. The 1ad comes in cap form with directions. However, the 4ad comes in a powder with NO instructions.

So, what do I do?

I also have some 6XO which I think I take after I cycle the 1ad/4ad.

If someone will point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Buy some bottles of T-Gel and make yourself a transdermal mix. You should be able to add 10g of powder in each bottle.

Thanks for the replies.

Do I use it daily while on 1AD?

If I remember, the 4ad helps reduce some of the side affects of the 1AD like lethargy....

Is that right? What else do I need to know about the 1ad/4ad stack?

Did you read the ProHormone Sticky? There's tons of great info in 1AD, 4-AD and stacks.

Found it. Thanks.

One last question. I use Andro Gel. It's a test transdermal. Think I could add the 4ad powder to it and rub it on my skin together? Would it be too much?

HyDr8 said:
Found it. Thanks.

One last question. I use Andro Gel. It's a test transdermal. Think I could add the 4ad powder to it and rub it on my skin together? Would it be too much?
You may saturate the Andro Gel carrier and reduce its effectiveness - personally I'd apply the 4-AD to other areas like chest, upper arms, shoulders etc.

Back