• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's a good "safe" supplement I can take...?

CancerNV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read up on the sticky threads about the two different supplements and I can safely say I dont want to try anything like steroids. Is their a good supplement thats safe and natural that I can find in my local muscle fitnesss store in my mall? Oh and Im trying to add muscle. Should I just invest in protein shakes or what?

imo it depends on how long you have been lifting. once you get a good solid diet then worry about supplements.

bulletproof1 said:
imo it depends on how long you have been lifting. once you get a good solid diet then worry about supplements.
I have probably averaged about 2,700 calories a day (I should eat more because Im a hardgainer) and 200 grams of protein. Ive put on 10lbs since I started working out but I know im not really close to a platoue.

Creatine isnt a steroid?

bulletproof1 said:
I have probably averaged about 2,700 calories a day (I should eat more because Im a hardgainer) and 200 grams of protein. Ive put on 10lbs since I started working out but I know im not really close to a platoue.

Creatine isnt a steroid?

Creatine causes cancer. :eek:

CancerNV said:
I read up on the sticky threads about the two different supplements and I can safely say I dont want to try anything like steroids. Is their a good supplement thats safe and natural that I can find in my local muscle fitnesss store in my mall? Oh and Im trying to add muscle. Should I just invest in protein shakes or what?
If you are finding it really hard to eat any more than you presently are, then shakes would be an answer to get in the extra cals/macros.

Creatine is not a steroid and will not make you grow the way steroids do. But it will help you train harder. If your reps and weights are progressing, then IMO dont bother. If you hit a plateau, then you could consider it.

Back