• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*** MAXIMUM PUMP??? - NOW AVAILABLE! ***

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We will be taking orders starting this Friday (Feb. 18) and Maximum Pump??? will be shipping on Monday Feb. 21.

As of now it will only be available directly from our website, but our retailers should be carrying it very soon.

Also, we are now offering FREE US Priority Mail shipping on ALL orders from our site!

Click here for more info and to order Maximum Pump???!

Pricing from our site is as follows:

1 x Maximum Pump??? Price: $45.99

2 x Maximum Pump??? Price: $81.98 (save $10)

3 x Maximum Pump??? Price: $137.97 (Buy 3 & Get 1 Free!)

Obviously it will be sold by our retailers at a lower price once we get it distributed to them, which could be one to two weeks.

So, please support IronMagazine/IronMagLabs and order it from our site until then and get FREE shipping!

Awesome, I'll definately get some :thumbs: How long does a bottle last? I didn't see where it says how many it has.

You mention that distributing it to your suppliers will take 1 - 2 weeks. Does that include the UK ? as I ordered the Anabolic Matrix from DiscountSupplements, will they also be taking in Maximum Pump, as I would be quite interested in the product , as I am sure all Europeans who are on the board would be .

Too bad it has glutamine in it. How did that affect the price? Does this mean people should take this on an empty stomach?

topolo said:
ROb,
I ask again......will this work for us non responders?

Yes it should, I do not respond to regular creatine monohydrate either, but I do respond to TriCreatine Malate, plus there are 6 other ingredients in this formula. :thumb:

PreMier said:
Too bad it has glutamine in it. How did that affect the price? Does this mean people should take this on an empty stomach?

Yes, on an empty stomach, or with juice or other beverage, 30 minutes prior to your work-out.

Honestly, the Glutamine had a minimal effect on the price. It is in there to help prevent muscle catabolism during training, it is a worthwhile amino acid. ;)

silencer said:
You mention that distributing it to your suppliers will take 1 - 2 weeks. Does that include the UK ? as I ordered the Anabolic Matrix from DiscountSupplements, will they also be taking in Maximum Pump, as I would be quite interested in the product , as I am sure all Europeans who are on the board would be .

sorry, no answer for that at this time.

IML Gear Cream!
rock4832 said:
Awesome, I'll definately get some :thumbs: How long does a bottle last? I didn't see where it says how many it has.

120 tabs, if you take 6 per day, it lasts 20 days.

I know, everyone will say I should increase the amount on both products to last 30 days, but I cannot justify the cost right now. I hope later on when I am producing 5-10 times the amount each batch I can increase the servings to 30 without raising the price.

I may try it in the future, just because I love you. First I have a kilo of CEE to eat lol

Oh, and note that I'm not happy with my money going towards glutamine!

Even if you keep the price per serving ratio the same, you should sell 30 day supplies, It just looks better. It gives a feel of completeness, at least it does for me... lol

FishOrCutBait said:
Even if you keep the price per serving ratio the same, you should sell 30 day supplies, It just looks better. It gives a feel of completeness, at least it does for me... lol

Yeah, but there are many products that do this, one example is ErgoPharm 6-OXO, you get 90caps, it's a 3 cap serving, lasts 20 days. :shrug:

If you ever do this in bulk powder I'll be a customer for life.

redspy said:
If you ever do this in bulk powder I'll be a customer for life.

the main problem with manufacturing in powder is getting it to mix well and taste good, not only a difficult task for a small company like mine, but it can be expensive to get a quality sweetner & flavoring.

I am not ruling it out in the future, but it would not be anytime soon, unless I did it without any flavoring, that is possible I just did not think it would sell well.

also, I did the tabs for convienence, I personally do not like mixing up drinks, especially if you're "on the go", like for people that go from work to the gym or that sort of thing. it's much easier to pop 6 tabs and go rather then have to hassle with a shake. :shrug:

CEE is god aweful, so this couldnt be much worse. I just keep a shaker full of grape juice and a small ziploc baggy with the creatine in it. I dont find it that big of a hassle :)

IML Gear Cream!
PreMier said:
CEE is god aweful, so this couldnt be much worse. I just keep a shaker full of grape juice and a small ziploc baggy with the creatine in it. I dont find it that big of a hassle :)

not to get off the topic, but I am considering a CEE product, need to get a price quote first...

ROB! Quit talking out your nose on your product summaries :)

Robert DiMaggio said:
Yeah, but there are many products that do this, one example is ErgoPharm 6-OXO, you get 90caps, it's a 3 cap serving, lasts 20 days. :shrug:
It's just my opinion - It doesn't matter what other companies do.... 20 days is an annoying amount. I'd rather pay more and get a month's worth.

Robert DiMaggio said:
the main problem with manufacturing in powder is getting it to mix well and taste good, not only a difficult task for a small company like mine, but it can be expensive to get a quality sweetner & flavoring.

I am not ruling it out in the future, but it would not be anytime soon, unless I did it without any flavoring, that is possible I just did not think it would sell well.

also, I did the tabs for convienence, I personally do not like mixing up drinks, especially if you're "on the go", like for people that go from work to the gym or that sort of thing. it's much easier to pop 6 tabs and go rather then have to hassle with a shake. :shrug:
I agree with your rationale for using caps, I just like bulk powder for the cost savings. It's a great formulation though.

SlimShady said:
It's just my opinion - It doesn't matter what other companies do.... 20 days is an annoying amount. I'd rather pay more and get a month's worth.

I agree, but if you knew the business end of producing a product it would make more sense and you would understand. :)

topolo said:
meaning you have no business sense, shady :thumb:

well, not necessarily, I just mean that the "average joe" does not have the knowledge of producing products, marketing and selling them. There is a lot more that goes into than most people realize.

There will be two promos, one will be a Maximum Pump / Anabolic-Matrix Rx Bundle special, the other is going to be a 3 bottle Maximum Pump special (it will be a great price!).

I will post these specials with links on Friday!
:)

I'd try it if I had a bit more money but atm funds are tight , all the food I'm eating and ph/ps as well as school fees / books ... Good luck though , I'm sure its worthwhile , I would definetely try in the future if the price gets a bit closer to my budget.

simbh said:
I'd try it if I had a bit more money but atm funds are tight , all the food I'm eating and ph/ps as well as school fees / books ... Good luck though , I'm sure its worthwhile , I would definetely try in the future if the price gets a bit closer to my budget.

once the retailers have it the price will be competitive with other products like it, also as I said above I am going to run a really great 3 bottle promo next week...I will post links on Friday for this!

Back