• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oh dear. :( Please help

DemolitionNine

Freerider Forever
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok. I'm getting fricken bugged out.

I did a cycle of M1T for 3 weeks, followed up by a PCT of Nolvadex, Milk Thistle, and Anabolic Matrix RX.

I'm not taking ANY PH's, Test boosters, etc AT ALL right now.

It's been about 4 weeks, maybe more since I've taken anything along those lines.

I've noticed that my nipples have gotten a little more "pointy" and that fat has formed underneath them. Is this just from continuing to bulk, or am I fucked and have gotten GYNO? How can I correct this? I'm scared shitless.

They're not super sensitive, but if I push in on them it's definitely to the point of "uncomfortable". It doesn't HURT, but it doesn't feel like it used to.

What should I do?

Not trying to sound like a complete ASS here, but I really could use you guy's help. I'm fricken scared that my estrogen levels have spiked or something since I stopped taking PH's, and haven't been taking anything besides Protein, Creatine, and Multivitamins.

HELP!

All help is appreciated. I could really use some ideas / answers / remedies. I can't go to a doctor to get it checked out right now, because I JUST moved down here. My insurance only covers EMERGENCIES & Life Threatening problems... not fucked up nips.

Anyway, please help.... I'm begging.

-Matt :cry::cry::cry:

just give it some time and monitor it to make sure it doesnt change more for the worst...you can continue to take nolvadex if you have some to keep estrogen low.

most times your body will resorb some of that fat after a while....if it ends up staying you may have to get it removed surgically....but if what you listed is all you did i doubt this will be a problem.

try nolvadex or 6-oxo if you cant get nolvadex for about 3 weeks and eat clean to lean up a bit and see what happens...i bet it goes away

DrChiro said:
just give it some time and monitor it to make sure it doesnt change more for the worst...you can continue to take nolvadex if you have some to keep estrogen low.

most times your body will resorb some of that fat after a while....if it ends up staying you may have to get it removed surgically....but if what you listed is all you did i doubt this will be a problem.

try nolvadex or 6-oxo if you cant get nolvadex for about 3 weeks and eat clean to lean up a bit and see what happens...i bet it goes away
Yeah, I'm gunna start cutting here real soon. I hope to goodness it goes away when I start that. I'm just in "limbo" at the moment because I just moved. My body has gone hay-wire trying to adjust to different foods /schedules too. :(

I'll give that a shot though, and keep an eye on it. Thanks for the help.

Anything else, is always appreciated.

Thanks

-Matt

Well, it's been a little while of cutting now, and still no improvement. They're still sore when I push in on them, and are really uncomfortable if I'm doing concentration curls on the curling "chair" . :(

THis sucks.

I'm gunna try to get some Nolvadex.... I can't take this anymore....

ANYONE.

HELP

it's only been like a week since you posted....hasnt been that long. Give it a bit of time before you freak.....if it is gyno it isnt an emergency as long as it isnt getting worse.

just keep cutting and give it some time.

DrChiro said:
it's only been like a week since you posted....hasnt been that long. Give it a bit of time before you freak.....if it is gyno it isnt an emergency as long as it isnt getting worse.

just keep cutting and give it some time.

Hey Dr. Chiro .... where in Houston are you located?

I'll give it some time though, however I have some Nolva on the way...

to at least help get rid of the soreness I hope... :cry:

nolva sounds like a plan and some vit B6 might be a good idea

stu21Ldn said:
nolva sounds like a plan and some vit B6 might be a good idea

Vitamin B6 eh' ?

I take a multi-vitamin daily.. I dunno how much B6 it has in there.

How much would you recommend?

-Matt

Definitely not from the diet. B-6 is for progesterone related gyno, 600-800mg is pretty common. Since its a B vitamin you have to spread it out as much as you can (reasonably).

Mudge said:
Definitely not from the diet. B-6 is for progesterone related gyno, 600-800mg is pretty common. Since its a B vitamin you have to spread it out as much as you can (reasonably).

Got cha. So that'll help kill the lumps, is that what you mean?

(sorry for my ignorance on this)

:finger:

I'll see if I can't get my paws on some B6 this weekend.

-Matt

IML Gear Cream!
Welp, I picked up some Vitamin B6 caps. I'll take 6 a day, until the bottle is gone (they're 100mg's a piece. I'm broke, and couldn't afford the high-mg caps).

I'll do like 3 in the morning, and 3 in the evening. Will that be sufficient?

-Matt

DemolitionNine said:
Got cha. So that'll help kill the lumps, is that what you mean?

(sorry for my ignorance on this)

:finger:

I'll see if I can't get my paws on some B6 this weekend.

-Matt
it depends whether the gyno is estrogen related or progesterone related. b6 lowers levels of prolactin so it will help with progesterone related gyno (i believe m1t has be shown to spike prolactin levels like MDien, but i could be wrong)

Seeing as you dont know whats causing the problem it probably best to tackle both possiblities

stu21Ldn said:
it depends whether the gyno is estrogen related or progesterone related. b6 lowers levels of prolactin so it will help with progesterone related gyno (i believe m1t has be shown to spike prolactin levels like MDien, but i could be wrong)

Seeing as you dont know whats causing the problem it probably best to tackle both possiblities
Yeah, that I am definitely doing.

I have Nolvadex on the way (will be here Monday), and I bought a bottle of B6 today.

Will be taking 60mg a day of Nolvadex, and 600mg a day of B6. I'll do this till both bottles are gone, and pray to god that it goes away.

-Matt

Back