• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There is some left over chinese in the fridge which is calling ym name but i want to know if it is okay for me to eat there is egg fried rice i think(well rice anyways)beef in sauce,shoots in sauce and some other left over bits

Is it okay for me to eat???

Thanx

Be quick cus i am hungry LOL

Martinogdenbsx said:
There is some left over chinese in the fridge which is calling ym name but i want to know if it is okay for me to eat there is egg fried rice i think(well rice anyways)beef in sauce,shoots in sauce and some other left over bits

Is it okay for me to eat???

Thanx

Be quick cus i am hungry LOL
Chinese is full of additional sugars and a ton of fat in their foods. Everything is fried and the sauces are oil based many of times. There are many other better options out there for food.

Depends on your goals...bulking shit go for it....on a strict cut I think not bud.

I'm sure it'll be full of MSG aka sodium. And key word...."FRIED" rice.

Just a thought.

i am bulking at the moment so shall i or not?

Go for it :)

Martinogdenbsx said:
i am bulking at the moment so shall i or not?
Obviously your going to eat it whether we say no or not so just save the mental strain and eat it LOL. Just don't go all out and pig out on it. A cheat meal is always in order here and there.

nah i wasn't goin to eat it if you said it was real bad for me but i am on a bulking diet so it can't be as bad as eating while being on a cut,cheers Guys

Gimme 5 Lol

DeadBolt said:
Obviously your going to eat it whether we say no or not so just save the mental strain and eat it LOL. Just don't go all out and pig out on it. A cheat meal is always in order here and there.
Mmmmm, cheat meals.....

I use that whole cheat meal theory to rationalize that 3/4 pizza I ate last night with the family. I couldn't just not eat with them, right? :D

Exordus said:
Mmmmm, cheat meals.....

I use that whole cheat meal theory to rationalize that 3/4 pizza I ate last night with the family. I couldn't just not eat with them, right? :D
No way a cheat is a cheat damnit make it memorable!

DeadBolt said:
No way a cheat is a cheat damnit make it memorable!
Well, I did top it off with a bannasplit....:)

I had Mc D's for the first time in I dunno how freaking long (that supersize me flick had a impact!!) last nite...Couldnt get all of it down and realized that it smells much better than it tastes, it was an aweful cheat!!!Chinese food, now thats what Im talking about!

Exordus said:
Well, I did top it off with a bannasplit....:)
:laugh: Don't get me started on my cheats....I put people to shame with those. Damn carbaholic here! Pizza and ice cream though is one hell of a combo....I love that one.

Even if you're cutting, you have to let loose sometimes. I wouldn't make a habit of it, but if you can limit cheating to 1-2 meals per week, then you'll be sitting pretty.

Back