• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

God bless gas grills!

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's still below freezing outside but I just set up the new Char-Broil grill I got and man-o-man THANK THE LORD ABOVE FOR THE MAN WHO CREATED PROPANE!!!

I can eat again! Salmon, Chicken, Steak, Turkey Dogs... no more stove, the flavor is back! Just when I thought I couldn't choke down another piece of chicken, the Good Lord shined his light on me. :rocker: :wave: :lick: :D :thumb: :nut: :clap: :hello: :thumbs: :chomp:

Nothing beats a gas grill. :thumbs:

musclepump said:
It's still below freezing outside but I just set up the new Char-Broil grill I got and man-o-man THANK THE LORD ABOVE FOR THE MAN WHO CREATED PROPANE!!!

I can eat again! Salmon, Chicken, Steak, Turkey Dogs... no more stove, the flavor is back! Just when I thought I couldn't choke down another piece of chicken, the Good Lord shined his light on me. :rocker: :wave: :lick: :D :thumb: :nut: :clap: :hello: :thumbs: :chomp:
WORD to that!

I cooked on my gas grill all winter long!! Its a little cold sometimes, but the food keeps me sane!

Oh yeah! There's snow on the ground, but I've got my grill on the back porch, right up against my sliding glass door. I just need to open up, reach out and flip.

Exordus said:
Oh yeah! There's snow on the ground, but I've got my grill on the back porch, right up against my sliding glass door. I just need to open up, reach out and flip.
I wish I was that lucky!! My patio is L-shaped and the bbq is at the farthest extremity! but who cares, I take out the shovel every snow fall and make sure that Ive got just enough space to hop on one foot to the grill!lol

Gas grill owns. I dont care how cold it is out, as long as I can get to the grill, I use it. The only thing that stops me is too much snow on the deck.

Grilled chicken breast (bone in) kick ass.

IML Gear Cream!
Tonight I made steak, chicken legs, turkey dogs... mmmm sooo good. too bad i can't leave the skin on the chicken ;(

musclepump said:
too bad i can't leave the skin on the chicken ;(

Well you leave the skin on when you grill the chicken, right?

Turkey dogs = :thumb:

Damn, where have you been?

I so can't relate to this thread. When I'm grillin' it's like 35 C outside and it's just too tempting to also open a cold beer. I use the grill a lot cause who could be stuffed being in the kitchen when it's this hot LOL.

Back