• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tuna Samitch?

sweatshopchamp

J-Freak
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey how can I make the tuna stick together for my tuna samitch(sandwich) and still have it be healthy w out mayo?

dump in a little oats, 1 egg white, and fry it with some pam. tuna patty.

There's someone around here who swears by Tuna and Peanut Butter although I must confess I've always been too sober to try it.

I either make my own EFA mayo or I use the Walden's Farm dressing.

Just eat the tuna, then eat the bread.

IML Gear Cream!
A can of tuna a day is not going to hurt you. Canned Tuna, such as Chunk Tuna have only trace amounts of mercury. Canned Albacore has much more mercury. The larger the fish the more mercury and chunk tuna has very little.

Santerre used a mercury analyzer to test over 250 cans of fish, including five brands of tuna, two brands of salmon, and two brands of mackerel for mercury. (The four types of tuna were light tuna in water, light tuna in oil, white/albacore tuna in water, and white/albacore tuna in oil.) He also tested them for levels of omega-3s. He found that salmon and mackerel were lower in mercury and higher in omega-3s than tuna, and that white/albacore tuna tended to have higher levels of mercury than chunk light tuna, though the white/albacore was also higher in omega-3s. "There are types of tuna, for us it was chunk light tuna in water, that had extremely low levels of mercury, as low as you would find in a salmon or mackerel product," he says. "We would recommend that these be eaten by pregnant women, nursing women, young children." Santerre says the albacore tends to be higher in mercury because, "as I understand it, they'll be an older fish, maybe a different species, and so they'll be exposed to mercury throughout their life and so they'll accumulate more."

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~frf/sea-mehg.html

I use mustard....is that okay?

Soon it'll be "Warning!!!, chicken breast contains :blah: :blah: that makes your brain explode when you reach 70 years of age"

KarlW said:
Soon it'll be "Warning!!!, chicken breast contains :blah: :blah: that makes your brain explode when you reach 70 years of age"
No, but seriously chickens are a very dirty animal. They are one of the few animals that humans consume that eat their own poop. If you ever saw the conditions on a commercial chicken farm, how dirty and foul (no pun intended) the conditions are, you'd probably cut back on that too. Garbage in, garbage out.

Emma-Leigh said:
Mustard is fine in small amounts.

It contains trace amounts of plutonium-239.

BigDyl said:
It contains trace amounts of plutonium-239.
heheh... dude, you said creatine causes cancer, tuna contains mercury, squats cause anuerisms and now mustard has plutonium... :eek:

Is there anything safe??? :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
SlimShady said:
heheh... dude, you said creatine causes cancer, tuna contains mercury, squats cause anuerisms and now mustard has plutonium... :eek:

Is there anything safe??? :laugh:

No. :scared:

Aluminum causes mad cow desease btw...

WHat the hell ???

I give up, I'm going back to beer, cigarettes and Mc'Donalds and be done with it.

If you ever saw the conditions on a commercial chicken farm, how dirty and foul (no pun intended) the conditions are, you'd probably cut back on that too. Garbage in, garbage out.
I know, I try to get free range as much as the budget allows.

Back