PDA

View Full Version : home capped winnie, still good?

repoj
02-23-2005, 02:03 AM
I baught some winnie from a buddy of mine almost a year ago. It's still in great shape or at least looks like it did when I baught it. The only thing that bugs me is the size of teh granules, it just looks like whomever crushed the shit didn't get it down to a fine enough powder so naturally I won't be getting my monies worth after injecting the first 50 mill unless. I just baught some Zambon amps that are very good from my new source so I'll be using those I was just whondering what your guys thoughts are on the subject. Anybody ever baught or used home crushed gear where the granules weren't completey crushed? Is it still usable? Thanks guys.

Mudge
02-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Winny always clumps unless its micronized which is rare, its crappy in suspension. No matter what you buy its shaken before injection.

Powder is powder, it has no need to be crushed. It clumps in solution (winny).

How are you mixing in injectable talk with capped products? I'm confused here. If its capped it doesn't matter what it looks like, a little moisture could easily have clumped the binder together (corn starch etc).

repoj
02-23-2005, 01:48 PM
it is an ijectable, but I can hold the shit for about 10 minutes in my hand and it separates realy fast. If it just looks like it's supossed to look than so be it. But it still looks as if the powder just didn't get crushed for shit. I'm just concerned with not getting all my gear in the needle if the damn chunks are too big. Unless there are just un-mixed powder chunks like you say they may be, but I shake the hell out of it and it still doesn't break the action up. BUT-my buddy saiys that it's good shit so I'll give it a try maybe.

Du
02-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Im no expert, but why not just swallow it?

gococksDJS
02-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Winny does that because it is not polar, so it doesn't dissolve in water.

Mudge
02-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Shake it, draw it, inject as soon as possible. Thats how winny is.

musclepump
02-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Bought.

repoj
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I guess what I don't get into the needle I could just drink when it's almost done with.