• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

androgenics newbie

Senor Pants

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howdy.. everyone on this forum seems to be pretty knowledgable about this stuff and I was wondering if any of you might be patient enough to answer some newbie questions.

Im in my early 20s and about a year ago I started noticing that when I did some kinds of intense mental concentration, math primarily, my brain would get tired very quickly. Recently I figured that it might be due to low testosterone levels (my sex drive is alright, but not great. I can go maybe 3 times in two days at best, which I think is kind of low for a guy my age) so I bought this stuff called "testrogel" and used it at low dosages (1/4 recommended) and it immediately helped my mental concentration. I only used it for 4 or 5 days then stopped because it seemed to be causing slight discomfort in my testicles that felt like an abdominal muscle strain. Im not sure how much of this stuff would just be placebo effect.

A couple months later I tried it again and got the same discomfort. I lift weights every other day, and while I don't look like a body builder I'm not scrawny (6'5" 230 lbs).

Basically, my questions are, first, is this testicle irritation normal with androgens, second, stories about my balls shrinking freak me out because I don't really know what that's all about so if someone could explain it to me I'd be grateful, and third, Im primarily in it for the mental effects.. maybe someone could recommend a different kind of product?

Any insight appreciated. Thanks.

Caffiene and nicotine have both been shown to increase mental acuteness in tests.

I have the testical problem as well. It can be quite annoying. Mine just feels like a strained groin muscle that is aggravated by doing any abdominal work to speak of. I noticed it first using M1T and to a lesser degree with other AAS.

I am not sure how to solve this problem yet or why it happens to me. I had a minor groin muscle strain many years ago but doubt that link to the current problem. I am finding muscle pains of all sorts to be common depending on what androgen I am using.

It may not be anything to worry about unless you are at risk for actually injuring the muscle.

SlimShady said:
Caffiene and nicotine have both been shown to increase mental acuteness in tests.

nicotine increases the heart rate and blood pressure thus increasing the oxygen need of the heart, I would avoid it at all costs...

Back