• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 3 weeks into my first test only cycle. Im feeling fine other than tired a little. the problem is my workout intensity... This week mainly it seems as though my pumps are coming on so fast and strong that i cannot workout as intence as before. I am not able to lift the wieght as before or the reps.. I am doing basically a 6 day workout week unless work or something unforseen interupts my schedule. Could i be overtraining or is this part of it? Im thinking of dropping to a 5 day workout and rest all weekend although the pumps are addictive..

Currently 6'5"- 226 hoping to reach bout 235-240

whats your split like? hit everything once or twice a week?

could take some taurine pre-workout to help with the pumps, i got problems from 1-ad with my shoulders a little but nothing to stop me from lifting, your lifts should be going up

how much test u running?

I'm getting ready to start my first Test E cycle. What will I expect the as far as my first week or days side effects and gains ? Also if I am drug tested at work will or can it appear ?

Thanks in advance..

i have four work outs that i do ...so two muscle groups get worked twice in one week. 2mls of test a week or what is it 500mg's?

rgrmike74 said:
i have four work outs that i do ...so two muscle groups get worked twice in one week. 2mls of test a week or what is it 500mg's?

lol you dont know how much test you taking?

if its 250mg/ml which it proabaly is then yeah thats 500mg per week

rgrmike74 said:

if its test 250 then yes 2ml would be 500mg

thtas what it is .... i put it on here since it was all in spanish and was informed that it is 250mg per ml. and on the workouts this weekend i had to take 3 days off since i was out of town and worked out today and everything was fine. I felt alot better bout my wourkout and ws able to complete my sets... so i believe im going to just workout 5 days a week and take weekends off less i want to add some more abb routines during weekend..

They wont find it unless they test specifically for it, which is rare. Most tests are looking for recreational drugs and testing of that nature is inexpensive by comparison.

rgrmike74 said:
I am doing basically a 6 day workout week unless work or something unforseen interupts my schedule. Could i be overtraining or is this part of it? Im thinking of dropping to a 5 day workout and rest all weekend although the pumps are addictive..

what does your current split look like ?

I think a 6 and even a 5 day workout is overkill. I train with a cpl power lifters who are on a ton of gear,are very big and they still do a 3 day split. Unless your genetics are like Arnolds Id say your overtraining.

IML Gear Cream!
steveono said:
I think a 6 and even a 5 day workout is overkill. I train with a cpl power lifters who are on a ton of gear,are very big and they still do a 3 day split. Unless your genetics are like Arnolds Id say your overtraining.
powerlifters train very differently from most recreational lifters.

i dont hav alot of time after work for lifting.. normally bout an hour. i train
chest
arms
back and shoulders
legs
abs
i know for all you serious lifter this is a crap schedule but i dont goto gym, have own equipment. basics, bench, weights, some dumbells, and few different bars. and with an 8yr old and one due in june i have limited time for myself and try to make the most of it when im there.

Go to steroidology.com in the training forum, and look up my top 5 routines. These are from Iron Addict and Dogcrapp (DC) Two very well known trainers in the industry. Look at what kinda split the recommend. 2 day or a 3 day split. Im a small guy (5'8 and around 180lbs. And Ive never benched over 285, until I went to a 2 day split. Now its up around 335. And I dont agree its not about how much lbm you gain its about how much dead weight you can move. Would you rather look strong or be strong. There isnt a guy in here that doesnt wish he could bench 8 plates.

Back