• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pain on injection site

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
after my last shot in the glutes a few days ago ive got a real painfull lump now.its like a fuckin boiled egg on my arse.never happend b4.any ideas what is it?should i go see a doctor?

On that same note. I took a small 1/2 cc shot in my right delt of Cypionate. I have had pain before. But this is so bad that I can't hardly move my arm. I have worked through pain, but I have never experienced anything like this in 15 years.

Anyone have similar experiences?

hey the pain got so bad i couldnt sleep or sit down coz of it,i went to A&E last night n the doc checked me over he said it aint no infection or abcess its eithr:

1. pin wasnt insertedfar enough into the muscle
2. has been injected too fast
3. has caught a blood vessel when injected ( no blood will be drawn into syringe if its a blood vessel, this only happens with veins and arteries).

i just need to use ice packs and hot water bottles on the site to reduce pain and swelling and take 2X200mg ibuprofen 4 times a day.

I did a shot of QV's test e on Thursday in my left glute, and it hurt so bad that I couldn't sit on it, but today it's gone down a little bit but is still sore.

Back