• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT for BIOTEST MAG 10?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking off running a biotest MAG 10, yet i'm unsure how long you run it. It seems you get enough in the bottle for two weeks ( 84 tabs, 6 a day ), but do you run it just for a 2 week duration or can it be run for an entire month? Does this need PCT too? Cheers.

PCT is for WIMPS!

Not if your banging 500mg of test for ten weeks with 25mg of Dbol for the first 4. PCT seems to be big help in that situation. I know AS's are a huge leap from PH's but PCT still matters in cases. In this case, I didn't know what this MAG 10 was like and whether it was strong enough to need a PCT. Thanks for your enlightening comment though.

I wanted to run an AS cycle like the ones we've previously talked about in the other forum, but I can't do that yet as I've still got to get it straight concerning dosages,times, PCT etc in my head before I give it a bash. I'm living at home now for the moment as finished college and don't really fancy my old man walking into the bathroom with his son having a needle hanging out his quad. You know how it goes. The only thing is I obviousy still want an aid into putting on some size, so thought I'd try a PH supplement. Haven't bought anything, just asked around about what was good etc ( think I actually asked for a 4AD and 1test combination). I'd rather get bang on a cycle but til then will have to contend with something less effective. I run VPX CEX now which I'm happy with, but what would you suggest to be a good PH or supplement or do you think I should just save my cash and wait til after this summer when I could hopefully start a cycle? Hope all is going well for you too and your making progress.

IML Gear Cream!
gococksDJS said:
Mag 10 is crap, do you have access to anything else?

agree 100%. EXPENSIVE crap.

I thought 1AD and 4AD were precursors and enhanced strength yet 1test being the better option. is M1T just one brand or are there a few of these about, which one is best? Cheers?

M1t is methylated 1-t. Do a search dude.

Last edited:
I know it's methylated 1 test, just which brand? ABF had an M1T, so does Gaspari, legal gear etc. etc. I wanted to know which was the M1T everyone talks about here ( or are they all pretty much the same?). Cheers guys

Back