PDA

View Full Version : Duration Of Pct?

Mags
02-25-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm planning on running a cycle sometime next year ( when i've finally got the time, money and knowledge to do it) and it will most probably be something like this:

Test Cyp. 500mg per week for 10 weeks
Dbol 25mg a day for the first four weeks.

The only thing I'm unsure of (and seems to be a lively debated topic) is when to run the HCG. At present I'm thinking about doing it alongside the test at 500iu's a week. Is this sufficient gap between HCG shots?

Lastly, how long will a PCT be for a cycle like this. I'm looking to use Nolva and HCG yet I'm confused as of when to start the PCT (isn't something like 2weeks after last test shot?) and how long to ru it for?

I'm guessing I'd continue to shoot HCG and take Nolva (20mg EOD okay?) but when would I start and for how long would I keep taking it after ceasing using the test?

Cheers.

Mags
02-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, I'm probably gonna run something like Accutane and Propecia to deal with any prone hairloss and acne, are these effective/worth it? If so what doses would you use and at what intervals. I've only just started looking into these drugs so am quite unfamiliar with their potency, effectiveness and when to take them. I'll run another few searches but any info/help wold be good too. I imagine i'll be back soon to ask another billion questions. Cheers

Mudge
02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Accutane hits the liver as well as cholesterol, and should generally be run for 6 months at a time. If you are having issues with acne fix it first.

Pantothenic acid can be used for mild to moderate acne, spread it through the day as its a B vitamin.

musclepump
02-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Mudge spreading drive-by wisdom to the masses :thumb:

Mags
02-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Yeah, am thinking of laughing off accutane now as it apparently can aggrevate the gut if prone to ulcerative collitus, which my old man has just come out of hospital with, so don't fancy that. I don't really have an acne problem now, it gets the odd pimple now and again like the rest of us, but no serious condition, just didn't want anything to flare up if I could help it. What about propecia?, any ideas about that, is it effective or not really worth it. My hair is still all here, but it's thinner than it used to be, my old man is bald too, so don't wanna lose the old barnet before my time.

Lastly, sorry to harp on ans repeat myself, but again, how long would I run my PCT after stopping the test in week 10.

Cheers guys.

Tha Don
02-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Lastly, sorry to harp on ans repeat myself, but again, how long would I run my PCT after stopping the test in week 10.

4-6 weeks is the most common length of nolva treatment for pct

Mags
02-28-2005, 08:34 AM
What about HCG? If running it during the cycle, when would I cease injecting that? Would it be two weeks after the last shot of test?

So if I finished up test shots in week 10, when would I start taking the nolva, straight away, or leave it for a few days etc?

gococksDJS
02-28-2005, 08:44 AM
You will probably want to stop the HCG a week before PCT and start PCT about 10-14 days after your last shot.

gococksDJS
02-28-2005, 08:44 AM
I meant after your last test shot

Mags
02-28-2005, 08:56 AM
cheers dude.