• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Status report... :) things are looking up.

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well, ive been seriously bulking for about a month now, and ive managed to gain about 5-6 lbs, gone up 30lbs on my bench, and 15 on my preacher curls. Sure ive lost a little definition in my abs and shoulders, but hey, I know now how to get ripped, so whenever i feel it necessary, ill cut down and be straight deisel. not stopping til 165... 152 now. Weird though, im only on a 2500 cal diet, but ive added alot more carbs and only around 200g protein, down from almost 275-300.

Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the advice, looks like its paying off.

yeah, i figure i should, but im making gains on what ive got, i figure i should keep it at this level until i stop gaining.

i could clean it up a little though, and maybe add some more. Im mostly clean, apart from all the condiments i use, ketchup/mustard/soy teryaki sauces... etc.

thajeepster said:
i could clean it up a little though, and maybe add some more. Im mostly clean, apart from all the condiments i use, ketchup/mustard/soy teryaki sauces... etc.
It could be your holding water from all that salt.

Judging from your pics, you don't need to clean anything up. You are already VERY lean, so lean in fact that it may be hard to gain significant muscle mass. I think you should try a bulk cycle in which you eat 3000+ calories for 8-12 weeks. That'll give you some gains...

Mustard is calorie free. Salt is a minor inconvenience unless you're trying to shred for something.

thatguy said:
Judging from your pics, you don't need to clean anything up. You are already VERY lean, so lean in fact that it may be hard to gain significant muscle mass. I think you should try a bulk cycle in which you eat 3000+ calories for 8-12 weeks. That'll give you some gains...

yeah, i could just eat and gain quick, but the problem is that im in the marines, so i cant just bulk up and gain alot of fat, i have to keep a very fit physical appearance all year long, so that is why im trying to do it cleanly.

thajeepster said:
well, ive been seriously bulking for about a month now, and ive managed to gain about 5-6 lbs, gone up 30lbs on my bench, and 15 on my preacher curls. Sure ive lost a little definition in my abs and shoulders, but hey, I know now how to get ripped, so whenever i feel it necessary, ill cut down and be straight deisel. not stopping til 165... 152 now. Weird though, im only on a 2500 cal diet, but ive added alot more carbs and only around 200g protein, down from almost 275-300.

Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the advice, looks like its paying off.
:thumb:

Good work.

The change in your calorie distribution will probably have had an impact on those gains (filling of glycogen stores and increased water holding as a result) but I agree with you - no need to go crazy on the cals if you continue to make clean gains. Sit where you are until your progress slows and then adjust accordingly.

And you DO NOT want to have a high BF% when you bulk - as this is when you are more likely to add fat mass.

Back