• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new girl trying hard

Jules31

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, I've been weight training for 5 years and the competition bug has finally bitten me. 12 weeks out from TODAY I will be entering my first figure comp, and am looking for any advice on anything!! Especially on where to get my suits from...Help :thumb:

If you want advice, post your diet in the diet section, and routine in the training section. Welcome to IM.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...suits? hehe

I can do those.

Welcome, and yes :yes: Talk to JLB001. She's got the hookup!!!

Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes...I'll be posting my weight, and bf this week, along with my new training plan. As for now, my training splits are bis/tris, chest/back, legs, and shoulders. I do 45 minutes of hard cardio 3x weekly. I don't have alot of bf, maybe 12%, and am concerned about cutting too fast. I'm supping with cell tech low carb creatine, whey protein, and hydroxycut. More to come soon....

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to think I'm hot, but I guess you'll have to wait for pics to see for yourself.....

Waiting anxiously for pics......:grin: Welcome Jules!

Jules31 said:
Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes...I'll be posting my weight, and bf this week, along with my new training plan. As for now, my training splits are bis/tris, chest/back, legs, and shoulders. I do 45 minutes of hard cardio 3x weekly. I don't have alot of bf, maybe 12%, and am concerned about cutting too fast. I'm supping with cell tech low carb creatine, whey protein, and hydroxycut. More to come soon....

first advice.........dont use cell tech or hydroxycut. they are waste of money. there are many better options.

Back