• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

FinaDerm(universal kits) & 4AD

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
you know for a guy who really doesn't have the access to juice but has tons of 4AD laying around and could get some finaplix, how do you think this would work? just like a 4 weeker. 400mg 4AD ED, and 100mg fina ED (has a 75% absorption rate so it'd really be 75mgs. )

20 views, no answers?

I presume you are taking the 4-ad trandermally? I'd up it to 500 mg 4-ad, but I haven't used fina so I won't comment on that. How long of a cycle are you looking at?

PirateFromHell said:
I presume you are taking the 4-ad trandermally? I'd up it to 500 mg 4-ad, but I haven't used fina so I won't comment on that. How long of a cycle are you looking at?

its going to be my summer cutter
probably 30 days w/ the fina

Weeks:
1. Mohn 8mgs ED
2. Mohn 12mgs ED
3. Mohn 16mgs ED + 500mg 4ad ED
4. 500mgs 4AD ED + 100mg fina ED
5. 500mgs 4AD ED + 100mg fina ED
6. 500mgs 4AD ED + 100mg fina ED
7. 500mgs 4AD ED + 100mg fina ED
8-11. PCT Still deciding on Clomid or Nolva; I've used nolva but it's scaring me cause its carcinogenic so clomid maybe.

Edit* transdermal.....i could add some M1t if more test is needed

I think your cycle needs a complete overhaul. Your dosage of MOHN is way too low for one. M1T won't add more test. I'd though some HCG in there, as well.

PirateFromHell said:
I think your cycle needs a complete overhaul. Your dosage of MOHN is way too low for one. M1T won't add more test. I'd though some HCG in there, as well.

I'm just using the the Mohn as a Cns stim to help shed some pounds not really for mass gain and i'm really sensitive to it i noticed running it last time......M1t out :).....lol i have no chance of getting HCG unless i can find it as a research chem site?

I assume you are making a transdermal mix with the fina? Why not run it for at least 6 weeks?

i was just thinkin 4 weeks but i have enough 4AD for atleast 6 lol but since i don't have hcg i was thinkin keepin it shorter; however, my friend is going to mexico to get some of his gear so i may try to find some don't know how real it'll be or if i'll find it

would finasteride do a good job against the finaplix? i'm also goin to use nizoral and spiro.

Back