• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

another "scandal"

Deezus

Just gotta to be MIGHTY..
Registered
Reaction score
Some people deserve to get caught.

An expert on steroids, Don Hooton, whose son, Taylor, hanged himself in 2003 after using the drug, spoke of the risks.

:rolleyes:

If you read the article people came forward of their own accord, and then fingered others.

Do you notice they interchange "steroids" and "the drug" as if there was only one? Stupid people.

Yep. I also "like" how someone is an expert because their son killed himself.

Yeah. I fell off my bike. I'm an expert at external flesh wounds.

"After she blew the whistle on steroid use, Lewis says, some of her son's friends turned their backs on him"

DUH! They were smart!

I love how they published the source they are looking for. Too bad he won't have time to lay low and clean house.

Texas - the state where a mother killed a teenage girl over a cheerleading competition. I think they've all gone insane. Talk about over indulgance..

Hey Slim ... Texas is mighty fine state. I call it home. Please don't knock it.

SlimShady said:
Texas - the state where a mother killed a teenage girl over a cheerleading competition. I think they've all gone insane. Talk about over indulgance..
That crap happens all over the world, not just Texas.

Pony up the name of your state. Unless it's the 51st state, I doubt it's clean.

IML Gear Cream!
No one in my state kills their children over cheerleading or football.

It's swimming and wrestling.

musclepump said:
No one in my state kills their children over cheerleading or football.

It's swimming and wrestling.
In Massachusetts, they'll cap you with a nine over a spelling bee.

I'm sure Texas is a great state, full of great people. I've even been there and liked it.. problem is, there are an awful lot of Texans who are nuts about high school sports and are willing to do anything to make sure their kid wins. The whole article just reeked of a bunch of kids who are under an insane amount of pressure to perform. Then when something goes wrong, the same parents go on a crusade to save the world from a problem they caused themselves. Steriods aren't the problem, the problem is parents who want to treat high school football like it's the NFL.

Back