• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need to kill cravings for cereal!!

Santoni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have advice on how to kill cravings! They drive me nuts. About every three days I crave cereal so bad and it has stopped my weight loss!

Throw it all out and never buy it again. I doubt your cravings are so intense you would run out to the grocery store to buy it.

Get some oats. That should help contain you.:)

eat fiber 1 its good shit

JoeR. said:
Throw it all out and never buy it again. I doubt your cravings are so intense you would run out to the grocery store to buy it.

This would be my advice as well. You will then likely crave something else. Make that something else more managable. I have had to use this trick with peanut butter on more than one occasion.

Pour a bunch of salt in the box of cereal, shake it up and leave it. Next time you crave it you'll pour a bowl, take a bite and spit it out, plus it'll trick your mind and taste buds into believing cereal is nasty.

Fiber One, Kashi Go Lean, Uncle Sam and All-Bran are all good cereals to have.

Yes, get fiber one. You won't binge on that too many times.

have yall seen the new Fiber One Honey Crunch? haven't tried it but reminds me of Honey Nut Clusters

OMG don't even tell me that. I had no idea. Now I gotta go get me some :p

ReelBigFish, thank you :bow: I'm going to get these :D

Jodi said:
OMG don't even tell me that. I had no idea. Now I gotta go get me some :p
There are a lot of carbs which are unaccounted for....so I didn't buy it when I saw it. I just buy the regular Fiber One and put Splenda and LF milk on it.

Other sweet tooth craving killers are
FF cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon,
oats with Splenda/cinnamon/vanilla
protein pudding (Jodi's favorite)

What am I saying...Jodi is the queen of sweet tooth cravings (and low will power :laugh:). She has some awesome recipes.....

:haha: Hi SJA :p

I have will power when I need to have it :grin:

a lack of sleep causes a raise in grehlin hormones. Which is basically the hormone that tells you your hungry, and when there is a higher concentration of this you crave carbs.

Try sleeping more :O

Santoni said:
Does anyone have advice on how to kill cravings! They drive me nuts. About every three days I crave cereal so bad and it has stopped my weight loss!
Send ALL cereal to my house!! :D

Capn Crunch tears the hell out of the roof of my mouth. Otherwise, I could eat a whole box of the stuff.

I think we should all buy a box of cereal and mail it to Jodi as a way of thanking her for all the time she spends here. :)

SlimShady said:
Capn Crunch tears the hell out of the roof of my mouth. Otherwise, I could eat a whole box of the stuff.

I think we should all buy a box of cereal and mail it to Jodi as a way of thanking her for all the time she spends here. :)
I think I'd have to kick your ass. :p Mine would be to big to kick after that.

Back