• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just wasted my money :/

Brolly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off... i bought a tub of celltech creatine and that worked amazingly for me in terms of my body responding to it and i make damn good gains during my loading phase (first week) ... when it ran out i paid 45$ CAN for some peice of shit weider's creatine monohydrate.. its just plane crap with nothing else in it .. ive tried experimenting taking it with different juiced like fruit punch and grape and just plane water.. but my body isnt responding to this creatine... any suggestions on why my body is such a peice of shit.. or is it just the product? how can i make it so this tub of creatine doesnt go to waste.. is there any suggestions on how to take it differently?

With 75g's of sugar per serving, there are two things guaranteed with cell-tech. You will gain weight, your wallet will lose weight.

Brolly said:
First off... i bought a tub of celltech creatine and that worked amazingly for me in terms of my body responding to it and i make damn good gains during my loading phase (first week) ...
What good gains did you make? did you put on more weight or were you able to lift more?

i actually took it in 5g doses every 4 hours.. meaning about 35g of dextrose per serving... this worked well for me.. i put on 6 lbs the first week... i could lift considerably more, maybe thats wut im doing wrong only having 5g doses with this peice of shit creatine?

I dunno what kind of creatine is in Celltech, but some people don't respond to creatine monohydrate. CEE might be what you need.

gococksDJS said:
With 75g's of sugar per serving, there are two things guaranteed with cell-tech. You will gain weight, your wallet will lose weight.
Are you joking? 75gs of sugar per serving?! Makes my glad I just buy straight creatine monohydrate.

lol.. well apparently not for me :( ..... mine is called weider

Brolly said:
lol.. well apparently not for me :( ..... mine is called weider

haha, the weider supplements are a joke

get some micronized monohydrate (met-rx or ast stuff is good) and get some dextrose, mix 5g of creatine with 35g of dextrose for 1 serving (do 4 servings for loading phase then 2 a day for maintenance), that should work well for you :thumb:

yah i was thinkin about buyin dextrose and jus mixin it in with the creatine... how much does it cost and can i just get it at any grocery store?

IML Gear Cream!
oh and it says creatine monohydrate is in cell-tech.... soo i guess its just the transport system (dextrose) is better than grape juice...:/

what do u mean assuming?.. u think it doesnt work? lots of creatine has dextrose :p i used celltech.. worked wonders but that was only the first week.. i swear to god weider's isnt creatine at all.. those fucks

You said it worked during your loading phase, OF COURSE IT WAS DOING SOMETHING. You were eating *nearly 400g of sugar a day! (on top of your normal diet.) That's 1600 calories. So basically, you were eating you're way, and the adding the diet of a 110lb women in with the food you normally eat (calorie wise.)

Brolly said:
i actually took it in 5g doses every 4 hours.. meaning about 35g of dextrose per serving... this worked well for me.. i put on 6 lbs the first week... i could lift considerably more, maybe thats wut im doing wrong only having 5g doses with this peice of shit creatine?
6lb in 1week could be that you put on some fat as well, considering the volume of cals from the sugar in it.

A while ago i did 5g cre mono and that was fine for me. IMO, Creatine does not make you grow, it helps you lift harder. So if you are gauging its effectiveness, look at your lifts. To grow, fix your diet.

IML Gear Cream!
hahahahahhaha

Flex said:
creatine=creatine=creatine

hehehhe, you forgot to add the BIIIIIIIIITCH after that "sentence"

Guys, Cell Tech uses 75 g of dextrose, not plain sugar. I had similar experineces to Brolly. I tried other kinds and went back to Cell Tech. I improved in my lifts. I did gain some weight that wasn't muscle as well, so you are right there, but not much, and watching my diet extra vigilantly helped cut that extra weight out. Everyone reacts differently, so many people may find plain creatine mono works well, while others do better on something like cell-tech. Moral: go with what works when you find it. My advice though is to buy Cell tech in bulk from like Tigerdirect.com or someplace like that since it will save you BIG $$ over buying it in a GNC or Vitamin shoppe. Get like a 7lb container.

if you are a hardgainer and need the carbs from Cell Tech it can work well, but if you are looking from maximum absorbtion and thus maximum results you should try the new Kre-alkalyn from Sci-Fit (other companies have it too they are all exactly the same since they must follow the patent they purchased) If you are a hardgainer try taking with Gainer shake, that way you get the carbs, protein and awesome creatine. check it out at

www.allsportsupplements.com all prices Canadian

is that tigerdirect.com site american or canadian? because 60$ american is thousands of dollars here lollll... u kno that! :p

Back