PDA

View Full Version : Test Cyp/Prop/En -- Why and when?

musclepump
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Curious here, as usual (always trying to learn!). Why would one want to use Cyp or Prop compared to En when you can shoot En far less than the rest? I know no one likes needles, some of us don't mind them though as they're a necessary evil, but why not avoid them as much as possible?

luke69duke69
03-01-2005, 02:53 PM
as far as I know with cyp, it's almost the same as enanthate but 2 days longer half life.

LAM
03-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Curious here, as usual (always trying to learn!). Why would one want to use Cyp or Prop compared to En when you can shoot En far less than the rest? I know no one likes needles, some of us don't mind them though as they're a necessary evil, but why not avoid them as much as possible?

with short acting esters you will obtain high plasma levels of the drug sooner than with long acting esters. you have more control if any sides like gyno appear with a short ester. most will also see less water rention with test prop vs enan, cyp or sust

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/281/1/93

go to the large image of Fig. 1. and look at the plasma nandrolone concentrations of the 4 ml of phenyl-prop ester vs the 4 ml deconate ester

musclepump
03-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Thank the Lord for big mofo's like LAM :thumb: