• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maximum Pump

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ordered three bottles of Maximum Pump and have been taking it for about a week now.

I don't think that I have been taking it long enough to comment on whether is helps with my workouts, but I can tell you that the pump is real, immediate and very noticeable.

I do think that it helps with stamina but would like to give it more time before I draw that conclusion. I don't need anymore time on the pump, that's clearly a benefit.

Sounds great! Anabolic Matrix is also very impressive, so this stuff should be great too.

i see that maximum pump uses CEE, would CEE work better for me even if i all ready respond to regular monohydrate?

DDan16 said:
i see that maximum pump uses CEE, would CEE work better for me even if i all ready respond to regular monohydrate?

It uses TriCreatine Malate, the advantage is you can use less of it and get better results and it places less stress on your kidneys...so it's great for "creatine non-responders" as well as people like you that do respond. It also has several other ingredients besides TriCreatine Malate.

Robert DiMaggio said:
it places less stress on your kidneys...so it's great

:finger:

topolo said:
Yeah, you're right, Robert gave me a 50% interest in IronMagLabs, so I am just shamelessly pimping my products trying to make a buck. :rolleyes:

im picking up maximum pump with my next pay check for sure

Back