• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Protein Supplement

DGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought some Maximus protein beverage, it's the first protein supplement that I have tried, and I really do not like it. It is actually hard to drink because of the taste. So I was just curious what are some of the good ones to buy that don't taste awful?

I enjoy the taste of ON chocolate in plain water. Add some dextrose and it tastes even better.

plain water.. ewwww, ON chocolate is the best ive taken, but i like it in milk, lol :thumb:

www.allthewhey.com has great tasting protein, and it mixes better than any I have ever used.

ON Pro Complex Strawberry tastes good also with water.:thumb:

Also I tried WPI Substance, something like that, the grape flavor and it tastes good!:p

I bought ON 100% Whey chocolate to try it, so I'll let u kno' how it is as soon as I try it!!!;) :D

Flakko

for quality? only nature's best zero carb isopure or allthewhey isolate protein
for price? optimum nutrition 100% whey or allthewhey protein blend (allthewhey better because price and sucralose).

DDan16 said:
plain water.. ewwww, ON chocolate is the best ive taken, but i like it in milk, lol :thumb:

I have heard that mixing protein shakes with milk is not good. Something about a mucus that builds because of the milk and doesn't allow for you to get the full benefit of all the protein. Just something I heard, maybe it's not for all whey.

Back