PDA

View Full Version : Steroids Usage

hawk01
03-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Hey guys..
I play football. And i REALLY need to gain 10 or 15 pounds of weight on me. I have tried EVERYTHING. I have taken every suppllement off the shelf from gnc/ vitamen shope. NOTHING works. Maybe creatine, but temporary. I have, and still do eat 6 times a day. 6 Small meals. I do everything rite, but cant gain weight. I have decided to take steriods. I know how bad they are and all. But can someone PLEASE tell me the SAFEST schedule i can use to have good affects of steriods? How long should i take them for? I dont want to take them more than a month. I was actually thinking of taking them for a week and see what happens. Maybe it changes my physic in my body? I dont know. But PLEASE someone knowlegable reply to this post about how long i should be taking steriods, so i have less chances of hurting my body long term.
Thanks

snoops
03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
So is taking steroids and really screwing up your health worth playing a year or two of varsity ball then going to college and probably never playing again?

RCfootball87
03-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Hey guys..
I play football. And i REALLY need to gain 10 or 15 pounds of weight on me. I have tried EVERYTHING. I have taken every suppllement off the shelf from gnc/ vitamen shope. NOTHING works. Maybe creatine, but temporary. I have, and still do eat 6 times a day. 6 Small meals. I do everything rite, but cant gain weight. I have decided to take steriods. I know how bad they are and all. But can someone PLEASE tell me the SAFEST schedule i can use to have good affects of steriods? How long should i take them for? I dont want to take them more than a month. I was actually thinking of taking them for a week and see what happens. Maybe it changes my physic in my body? I dont know. But PLEASE someone knowlegable reply to this post about how long i should be taking steriods, so i have less chances of hurting my body long term.
Thanks
First, post this in the diet and nutrition forum. Then, get ready to type some rebutalls, cause your gonna get nailed.

gococksDJS
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I know how bad they are and all. But can someone PLEASE tell me the SAFEST schedule i can use to have good affects of steriods? How long should i take them for? I dont want to take them more than a month. I was actually thinking of taking them for a week and see what happens. Maybe it changes my physic in my body? I dont know. But PLEASE someone knowlegable reply to this post about how long i should be taking steriods, so i have less chances of hurting my body long term.
Thanks Lets forget the facts about steroids for a minute here. You say you know how bad steroids are, yet you still want to take them despite what you think you know? Now on to the facts. Steroids are dangerous when you give them to morons who don't know what they are doing. The most important thing is education. You need to know everything, like what you are shooting, what should happen, what to do if something bad happens, like gyno, how to run proper PCT etc. etc. We aren't going to tell you everything about steroids. We all did our research, and you need to do yours, and we help each other out with specific questions from our own knowledge about the products as well as past experiences and cycles, not questions like "what will steroids do to me?" Now im not trying to be an ass here bro, just telling you how it is. Right away I can tell you don't know nearly enough about steroids to even consider doing them, because you don't want to take them for more than a month. Most bulking cycles run 10-12 weeks. Taking them for 1 week will do absolutely nothing at all.

A good first cycle would be 10 weeks of testosterone cypionate or enanthate. 500mg's a week in 2 divided injections. Start your research here. And above all we can't tell you how your body will react to steroids, but we can help you with what could happen. Learning how you react to certain steroids comes from experience, and running a safe cycle comes from knowing the warning signs of possible side effects etc.

gococksDJS
03-03-2005, 08:51 PM
oh yeah, how old are you? If your under 21 or 22 forget it.

LAM
03-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey guys..
I play football. And i REALLY need to gain 10 or 15 pounds of weight on me. I have tried EVERYTHING.

have you tried counting calories ? supplements are worthless with out a sound diet.

musclepump
03-03-2005, 10:44 PM
You know how "Bad" steroids are? Who said they're bad?

Mudge
03-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Supplements dont put magic weight on you unless its water.

You need to try FOOD, thats how you gain or lose weight - dietary control.

Warren[BigW]
03-04-2005, 01:00 AM
You know how "Bad" steroids are? Who said they're bad?

Your joking right.

Warren[BigW]
03-04-2005, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=gococksDJS] Now on to the facts. Steroids are dangerous when you give them to morons who don't know what they are doing.

Tell that to Larry Pacifico.

Flex
03-04-2005, 03:21 AM
']Your joking right.

please enlighten us then.

gococksDJS
03-04-2005, 06:00 AM
']
Tell that to Larry Pacifico.

Tell him what? That he's a moron? He is. He abused steroids and took heavy doses for years. Not to mention the fact that he went on 60 minutes saying how bad they were then got his house raided by the FDA the very next day for recieving a large international shipment. Plus if you read his quotes he says "Me and my doctors are convinced my health problems have been due to my steroid use".

crazy_enough
03-04-2005, 06:03 AM
4 letter word: F-O-O-D

musclepump
03-04-2005, 07:54 AM
']Your joking right.
Fuck no I'm not joking. Nothing wrong with juice until you start shooting it like it's your only source of food and you overdose it like a fucking idiot.

Tha Don
03-04-2005, 08:08 AM
']Your joking right.

no he wasn't, and i 2nd what he said... nothing wrong with a little juice if you know what your doing, problem is the majority of users don't have a clue

Mudge
03-04-2005, 10:32 AM
']Your joking right.

Do they cause spelling errata? I dont want my brain going to heck.

Mags
03-04-2005, 12:21 PM
have you tried counting calories ? supplements are worthless with out a sound diet.
So true, it's amazing how many people I know take a whey shake once a day and think this single drink is a magic potion that alone is all you need to grow. Half of them don't even know the function of protein just read or heard it's 'helpful' for BBing,ha. I try to tell them about carbs and calories, but I'm sure they think i'm making it up.
At the end of the day, all you got to think about, regardless of steroid use or not is diet. There a only a few AS's that work on low calories diets (think one example is primobolan which isn't that great for cost/gain ratio) and you are mostly unlikely to use them to if wishing to increase mass/size etc.
Think of a mountain gorilla, it eats like it's own bodyweight of food a day, so that's an indication why they stay so bloody big. I suppose a simpler idea would be looking at say, a balloon etc. If you want the balloon to get bigger you blow air into it. The more air to blow, the bigger it gets. When you tie it up, the air in that balloon will keep it that size. Remove air and it deflates and becomes smaller. This is the kind of same principle as with calories. Consume more calories than you use up, you'll get bigger, eat just enough and you hold a maintenance size, eat less than you need and you'll lose weight etc.

DDan16
03-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey guys..
Thanks

oh my god :eek:

musclepump
03-04-2005, 08:48 PM
So true, it's amazing how many people I know take a whey shake once a day and think this single drink is a magic potion that alone is all you need to grow. Half of them don't even know the function of protein just read or heard it's 'helpful' for BBing,ha. I try to tell them about carbs and calories, but I'm sure they think i'm making it up.
At the end of the day, all you got to think about, regardless of steroid use or not is diet. There a only a few AS's that work on low calories diets (think one example is primobolan which isn't that great for cost/gain ratio) and you are mostly unlikely to use them to if wishing to increase mass/size etc.
Think of a mountain gorilla, it eats like it's own bodyweight of food a day, so that's an indication why they stay so bloody big. I suppose a simpler idea would be looking at say, a balloon etc. If you want the balloon to get bigger you blow air into it. The more air to blow, the bigger it gets. When you tie it up, the air in that balloon will keep it that size. Remove air and it deflates and becomes smaller. This is the kind of same principle as with calories. Consume more calories than you use up, you'll get bigger, eat just enough and you hold a maintenance size, eat less than you need and you'll lose weight etc.
To build muscle I need more than a whey shake?!?! :yell:

Tha Don
03-05-2005, 07:28 AM
To build muscle I need more than a whey shake?!?! :yell:

yeah dumbass!

you need a DOUBLE whey shake instead! 1 scoop only gives about 20grams but 2 scoops give you around 40grams!! drink 1 of those every morning and before bed and you will grow huge muscles! :eek:

Stu
03-05-2005, 07:37 AM
yeah dumbass!

you need a DOUBLE whey shake instead! 1 scoop only gives about 20grams but 2 scoops give you around 40grams!! drink 1 of those every morning and before bed and you will grow huge muscles! :eek:
your both dumbasses everyone knows the key to building huge muscles is Cell-Tech just ask Jay

Mags
03-05-2005, 07:39 AM
yeah dumbass!

Haha, it's amusing and I know we joke about it, but there are people out there that think a shake of wonder whey once a day is all that's needed. Shocking

Mags
03-05-2005, 07:41 AM
your both dumbasses everyone knows the key to building huge muscles is Cell-Tech just ask Jay
Sorry but your wrong. It takes cell tech AND nitro tech, plus a high protein flapjack every three days.:D

Pirate!
03-05-2005, 07:44 AM
You're too young. 6 small meals won't do it. Try 8 large meals with plenty of protein. And lift some heavy ass weights, kid.

Tough Old Man
03-05-2005, 08:07 PM
4 letter word: F-O-O-D
If you would remove that red top, i think you would increase all of our appetites