• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crazy_enough to do an M1T cycle....

crazy_enough

IM lesbo extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, this is it...My 4 week (28 days)m1t cycle is done and over with!
I am pleased with the results and thought of sharing them with you guyz!

I started at 5 mg on Feb 4th, for 10 days.
moved up to 10 mg for 13 days
upped to 15 mg for the last 5 days

My diet consisted of about 2800-3000 super clean cals(maintenance is 2400) in a 40-40-20 breakdown and I allowed cheat meals twice/week.
Experienced lower back cramping in the first and third weeks, upping h2o intake took care of that(about 2.5 gallons daily), BP also went a little high within the first 5-7 days, hawthorn did wonders; it was at 114/73 yesterday!
Also had minimal clitoral growth, mostly in the first 10 days, then it stabilized...I say minimal as my spouse wouldnt have even noticed had I not mentionned it! Libido was sky high the whole time!! Nice perk! I didnt deal with any unusual hair growth, I just found that hair grew a tad faster.
Im quite acne prone, yet nothing was out of the ordinary.

I gained a total of 18 pounds, lost 2 inches from waist and 1.5 from hips.
gained a little over 1/2 on arms, 1/4 inch of forearms, 3 inches on shoulders, 1/2 on calves almost 1 on thighs.

I attained my bench goal of 250 for reps on 02-13 and all loads went up by approx. 20%

So, I guess thats it....Now Im keeping cals high for about 2 weeks and taking care of my liver before I hit a rigid cut until my cosmetic surgery(excess skin) in June. I had postponed my hydrostatic bf test until the end of my cycle, should ahve that done next week, hoping to reach lower 10's and perhaps single digits by the summer. I will be doing minimal cardio until simple tweaking of my diet stops fat loss,(trying to keep all new lbm!!) then Ill incorporate HIIT. Going from heavy loads for 3 sets of 8 reps to a 12-10-8-6-10 scheme for lifting.

Sorry about pic quality as my good cam is ion the shop following a parental excitement accident at my son's gymnastics class!!!lol

Last edited:
Bout damn time you started a journal.

Looks like you did well with the M1T. Did you stack anything with it?

Do you mean 2.5 gallons of water? 20.5g per day seems a bit excessive.

Hey crazyenough well done you should be really proud of yourself :thumb: Do you feel upping your dose to 15mg from 10mg enhanced your gains? If you were to do another cycle would you change anything ie routine, diet etc?

Nice Progress Crazy :thumbs: Don't forget your liver protection ;)

Amazing Crazy. Fascinating i was curious about the effects of this stuff on women... some of the side effects sound nice, libido and hair growth... :grin: That you work so hard towards your goals is inspiring.

Curious to see what kind of rebound effects you get.

Thank you very much guyz! I really had a blast throughout this cycle(only M1T btw, not stacked), and this board and fitchics is where I learned and read...and read some more and got to share along the way!:thumb: Kept/keeps me motivated.

My recovery time was incredible, pumps were something I had never experienced to that extent! I am reducing my w/o's from 6/week to 4!
My appetite wasnt always great tho and I sometimes had trouble shoving all that food down my throat, especially after "re learning" to eat smaller portions when I lost alotta weight. But I like to cook and am very thankful to the inventors of cottage cheese and canned tuna!

I feel that most of my gains happenned in the first week and in the second half of the third week+last 5 days. So increasing to 15mg did have a nice effect on me. I also rejoined a gym for the last two weeks...It rejoyced my motivation(big scary dudes motivate me!lol), and I had acces to more appropriate equipment.

What's your PCT, since you are female are there any other factors you have had to take into account?

You BITCH ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Well, took my last does of m1t on March 3 rd, and 72 hours later, I havent lost weight yet! Im not sure if Im happy or not.:confused: I mean, Im still getting proper nutrition in me, but I had cake tonite (while watching the Arnold on ppv!!), but I mean 500 cals/slice cake!! its my wife's best concuction but oh man its cal heavy!

So, as Ive seen most piss off water weight within about 4-5 days post cycle, I wonder....I think I need to sleep!

I finished my cycle 5 days ago, been keeping the cals up, lost 2 pounds and thats it! Im stuffing my face with approx 3k clean cals for another week, then Imma start slowly reducing to CUT!!

Had my hydrostatic bf test done yesterday....16.6%...Which is not bad after months of bulking. It also fits right into my goals, as I was hoping to bulk with minimal bf gain, in order to lean down to about 170 for june. I started at 175 before my cycle, add 18 # to that from my cycle, and I finished at a whopping 193(currently 191!!)!!! Wow this is heavy!!! My bf suggests that about 30 pounds is fat, so droping about 20 of that while holding on to as much lbm as possible should have me in the best shape of my life for the summer! The last time I weighed almost 200 #, my bf was 32 %!lol

Wow...Nice gains. Perfect example of how the scale is 'only' a number. :thumbs:

Jill said:
Wow...Nice gains. Perfect example of how the scale is 'only' a number. :thumbs:
Thanx Jill!

Its only a number, but I must admit its a big scary one!!! I dont "feel" that heavy per say, but I know I am and its kinda tough...

Awesome Gains Crazy!!!

crazy_enough said:
Thanx Archangel! Im a (big!) happy camper!
:thumb: Lookin GOOD Too, I must add :yes:

Whats up...didnt realize you had a journal...bout time!!!

Damn your doing awsome!!! Your blowin those numbers away!! 250 bench is sick. Can't wait till I can get back to the weights!! Give ya some competition.

Damn I'm jealous. 193 pounds! Thats great.

JerseyDevil said:
How's your strength holding up? Congrats on the 250 bench btw, awesome shit!
TY JD! I was expecting my strenght to go down, but so far (Ive kept the same low volume, fairly high load training) everything is the same, and I have even been able to go up a little on things like tri pushdowns, tbar rows etc this week! No complaints! Im just not attempting anymore big bench maxes...not for a while.

DeadBolt said:
Whats up...didnt realize you had a journal...bout time!!!

Damn your doing awsome!!! Your blowin those numbers away!! 250 bench is sick. Can't wait till I can get back to the weights!! Give ya some competition.
Hey you! ya well, I decided to post my results in a journal that will soon become my daily diet whoring thread for my cut!

It kinda sux that I reached that goal on cycle, now that I think about it!
How much longer before u can lift again?

Thanx to everyone for your support...I mean, not too often do you hear guyz telling a female that its kewl or awesome that she weighs almost 200 lbs!!lol Even Im having a difficult time hoping on the scale and seeing the digits..I have issues, must need therapy coz it scares me! I feel amazing, think I look good (no better than after a nice cut but still) until I step on that darn thing..its like it modifies my self image instantly!! Ill get past it, theres no way that a little piece of metal like that will keep ruling my life!!:mad:

crazy_enough said:
Thanx to everyone for your support...I mean, not too often do you hear guyz telling a female that its kewl or awesome that she weighs almost 200 lbs!!lol Even Im having a difficult time hoping on the scale and seeing the digits..I have issues, must need therapy coz it scares me! I feel amazing, think I look good (no better than after a nice cut but still) until I step on that darn thing..its like it modifies my self image instantly!! Ill get past it, theres no way that a little piece of metal like that will keep ruling my life!!:mad:
Thats all in the past...its good weight now. When you get on the cale its not the old you anymore...its all about the new and improved you. Don't ever be afraid to see the numbers b/c now its all progress...as long as you look and feel good your doin just fine!! Keep it up!!

And not sure when I can get back to lifting...waiting to get an MRI. Got some insurance issues to sort out though.

Wow DB, I havent read ur journal in a little while, but just assumed that the insurance issue would have been resolved by now! Im sorry the hear that!:(

This morning, I feel "off cycle" for the first time!!! While on, not once did I have pain or DOMS in any way shape or form....I mean, imm. after a workout, the pumps would kill me, but the next day, it was like I didnt even train....NOT ANYMORE!!!! OMG, I did shoulders and traps yesterday and while my shoulders are not so bad, my traps are freaking killing me...

Does anyone know how much creatine can be used simply to help with recup., not with the intent of gaining weight?

crazy_enough said:

Good attitude girl! You look amazing and have come so far, you are very inspiring :thumb:

Ouch!

Well, If I ever wondered what its like to walk like a prison bitch, I know now!!
Its funny how on cycle I could practicaly never reach failure, or felt DOMS...
Last nite I did legs and OMGGGGGGGGGG, whithin like 1/2 hour after, I was sore as hell...My calves and hammies are the worst, and they got the most whooping too! this feels great!

crazy_enough said:
Well, If I ever wondered what its like to walk like a prison bitch, I know now!!
Its funny how on cycle I could practicaly never reach failure, or felt DOMS...
Last nite I did legs and OMGGGGGGGGGG, whithin like 1/2 hour after, I was sore as hell...My calves and hammies are the worst, and they got the most whooping too! this feels great!
Haha welcome to our world now...now you need to love the pain. My teacher always says..."train the brain for pain!"...I like that quote lol.

What do your w/o's look like...still keeping the higher volume even though your cycle is over with?

Back