PDA

View Full Version : Deca300

JonnyBoy123
03-06-2005, 10:51 AM
I am going to be doing a 10 week cycle of Deca300, My question is am I going to need an anti estrogen like nov. or clomid, or will I be alright without them?

ZECH
03-06-2005, 10:53 AM
You will need more than an anti-e. :D

ZECH
03-06-2005, 11:00 AM
If looking to use nandrolone as your only steroid, be aware that the gains on nandrolone are not only mild, but also quite hard to maintain. Nandrolone, in the first place due to its combined estrogenic/progestagenic properties, is quite suppressive of the natural testosterone production.

Alot of people are now going the EQ route as it is slightly stronger but doesn't have as much negative sides.

Mudge
03-06-2005, 01:47 PM
EQ stronger than deca? EQ is like shooting water with some vascularity enhancer thrown in.

Still dont get why every newbie is doing deca only cycles though.

LAM
03-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I am going to be doing a 10 week cycle of Deca300

enjoy not having a hard-on for about 3-4 months. if you think that a Deca only cycle is a good cylce , you have a LOT more research to do. what do you think is going to happen to your body when your HPTA shuts down due to the deca and your body is no longer producing testosterone ?

Stu
03-06-2005, 02:27 PM
EQ stronger than deca? EQ is like shooting water with some vascularity enhancer thrown in.

Still dont get why every newbie is doing deca only cycles though.
its thanks to some of the steroid handbooks that are recommending dbol + deca cycles as a good first cycle

ZECH
03-06-2005, 03:36 PM

From WCB.........
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8420
Not saying your wrong. But I have read this in several places.

JerseyDevil
03-06-2005, 04:05 PM
I haven't tried EQ, so I really can't compare, but trust me.... deca isn't weak especially when stacked with test. Reports from people I trust do agree EQ is fairly weak. I like WCB, but those steroid 'profiles' like most on the 'net leave something to be desired. Read the profile on deca for example. Absolutely no mention that it is NOT a good choice to use as a standalone steroid. When reading the dianabol profile as well, no mention that a dbol only cycle is ill advised.

Mudge
03-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Not saying your wrong. But I have read this in several places.

Funny that they say cheaper as well, as I still typically see it cost the same, or more. One powder guy though charges 20 cents less a gram.

ZECH
03-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Yep, double the cost of test for both.

Mudge
03-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh well heck, tren for that matter is wicked expensive by comparison. I am paying almost 11x greater for tren enan powder.