• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

POS Dermabolics spray bottle

ParanoidAndroid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so here's my problem, I have a bottle of S1+ and well it doesn't so much spray as squirt, that's with the first pump, followed by just kind of leaking from around the sides, after that I tried switching to the spray top from the other bottle of s1+, same damn thing, it's starting to piss me off. If I take the top off and let the liquid drain back into the bottle it will work for one pump, but that's just a huge pain in the ass. Maybe I'm some type of moron who can not operate this bottle, I mean I'm just pressing down on it. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how to rectify it, or any ideas where I could pick up a fuctional bottle, preferably locally.
Thanks
Mark

yeah the dermabolic bottles are notourious for this. I tend to just squirt it onto my palm and then rub it on. also if you unscrew the top and wash it with warm water it should help.

could you give me a rough idea as too how much to pour into my hand? Like the size of a dime or something, I'm doing 5 pumps twice a day.
thanks again
Mark

Get an oral syeringe to measure out and squirt onto your hand.

Back