• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How in heavens name do you cook spinach?

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guess the name speaks for itself

Steam it. Put it in a steamer or in a bowl with a little bit of water and nuke it.

Saute it with some olive oil and fresh crushed garlic and a pinch of salt. :lick:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

saute it and scramble it up with some eggs... mmmm its the best... throw some mushrooms in there too.

Didn't you ever watch Popeye? ... Squeeze the can open, then swallow it raw.. nyuck, nyuck, nyuck

Steam, boil, saute, raw...it all is the same.

I use frozen chopped spinach. Saute some chopped onion in some olive oil. Add some peeled and finely chopped ginger + a couple fresh green chilli peppers if you want it hot-spicy. add spinach and cook for 10-15 mins. If the oil/fat is a prob, then steam it.

Spinach from a can :barf: used to have that on a Saturday evenin with fishcake and mash never going to have it from a can again. Had to swallow hard before I bought it in a bag. Thanks Jodi I must might do that ( water then nuke it) but how long for? We have a steamer but my 'rents hate me using it.

Back